IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,648
Bro....SRH middle order is weak but Manish panday has to take responsibility to over come that. SRH biggest strength is their bowling, sakib and rashid will take spin department and bhuvi

The same i wrote in reviews bro :)
stanlake, sandeep sharma, basil thampi and jordan are good fast bowlers and other bowlers siddarth kaul, khaleel ahmed are good bench.

Hmm let's see bro :)

Last edited:
I watched some of mustaq ali T20 matches and observed that the following emerging players are really good.

1. Rahul Chahar - Wrist Spinner
2. Khaleel Ahmed - Good left hand seamer
3. Ricky Bhui- good middle order batsman
4. Pavan deshpande - Hard hitting batting
5. Dhruv Shorey - Good middle order batsman
6. Siddesh Lad - Good middle order batsman

Hoping to see a good performance in IPL 2018.

MI be like
1)A. Tare(score some boundaries in the powerplay and allow Lewis to get his eye in just like Parthiv used to do)
2)E. Lewis(Big responsibility on him have to showcase what he is known for.)
3)R. Sharma(Captain of the team and also the nucleus. He really needs to step up and score runs if the team wants to do well)
4)K. Pollard(He is the second most important player along the skipper. He has won many matches for the team single handedly whenever the team fell under immense pressure, Thats why they have shown faith on him and picked him back. He needs to carry the legacy forward)
5)S. Yadav(Definitely a talented player but will he be able to do the job as smoothly as N. Rana? Only time will tell)
6)H. Pandya(New super star of the Indian national team with the extraordinary talent to hit sixes at will. In this format players like him who can bat,bowl and field are a must)
7)K. Pandya(He appears to be a great asset. Played a good supporter of Harbhajan till last year with the ball but this year as Harbhajan is no longer a part of the team his responsibility as the lead spinner increases.
He is also a devastating batsman with great potential and may be which is why he's been given favour over J.Butler)
8)Chahar(Can't say anything about this young man as I never seen him playing so looking forward to watch him)
9)J. Pattinson(A true fast bowler and has improved a lot since the last season. He's someone MI was looking for)
10)Mustafizur(A thinking bowler and very good at the death. Does take wickets and stops the run flow as well)
11)J. Bumrah(He holds the key in the bowling department. Can bowl yorkers at the death and take cruscial wickets. Should be a lethal combination with Fizz)

As a Yuvi fan I'm not expecting much from him. But SRH can buy 2 good batsmen at least. They have best bowling lineup as before. I saw Alex Hales & Amla became unsold. I think at least SRH will buy them. Amla is far better than Williamson.

Correct but bowling gud bro ??

I'm missing steyn & boult here

Correct but bowling gud bro ??

I'm missing steyn & boult here
Of course bro. Because Steyn & Boult are not available in the last season also. B Kumar, Rashid Khan, Shakib , S Kaul, Basil Thambi are gud enough to bowl out the opponents...

Imo Williamson is not a perfect T20 batsman. He need more time & balls to get charged.

I don't think 3-6 one needs to be a big hitter he's a player like Rahane can play a sensible game in the middle order and provide that right amount of balance and can rotate strike and get some quick runs in the form of 2s & 4s say at a decent strike rate.

I go through many times if u find some tested indian bowler & batsman means name it except mohit , axar , ashwin & yuvi as i already mentioned

You forgot Sran he's is a best wicket taking bowler.Bowling will be dominated by Indian Bowlers & they picked good Indian all rounders with decent IPL records.

Back
Top Bottom