Discussion IPL 16 (2023) | Winner | Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views: Views 331,948

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ben Stokes to play as Pure Batsman for at least start of IPL.

FB-IMG-1679996416359.jpg

The Board is keeping an eye on pacers like Mohammed Siraj (Royal Challengers Bangalore), Mohammed Shami (Gujarat Titans), Shardul Thakur and Umesh Yadav (Kolkata Knight Riders), Deepak Chahar (Chennai Super Kings), Kuldeep Yadav and Axar Patel (Delhi Capitals), Ravichandran Ashwin and Yuzvendra Chahal (Rajasthan Royals), and Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik and Washington Sundar (Sunrisers Hyderabad).
Source

Rashmika Mandanna, Tamannaah Bhatia, Katrina Kaif, Tiger Shroff & Arijit Singh will perform at the opening ceremony of IPL 2023

ESPNcricinfo understands that a subsequent scan on the knee came back clear, but Stokes has taken a cortisone injection - a common anti-inflammatory injection which reduces swelling - ahead of the IPL.

"My understanding is he's ready to go as a batsman from the start," Mike Hussey, Super Kings' batting coach, told ESPNcricinfo and PA news. "The bowling might be wait and see. I know he had his first very light bowl yesterday [Sunday] since he had his injections in his knee.

"The physios from Chennai and the ECB are working pretty closely together. My understanding is he won't be bowling much at all in the first few games of the tournament… it might be a few weeks. I'm not 100% sure, [but we will] hopefully get him bowling at some stage in the tournament."

Ben Stokes set to be the captain of CSK after MSD retires
Source

Last edited:
If Women RCB team can have Sania Mirza as mentor. Why can't men's team have The Great Khali as their mentor? Based on our performance. We need more intimating. I mean motivating figures in our team.

If Women RCB team can have Sania Mirza as mentor. Why can't men's team have The Great Khali as their mentor? Based on our performance. We need more intimating. I mean motivating figures in our team.
then we can extend Sania herself as mentor for men's team.:love:

The Indian Express understands that Rohit Sharma is likely to pick and choose the IPL games he will play this season, though he will continue to travel with the team and will be guiding Surya from the dugout when he is not playing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock