Who will win the IPL 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear CSK Fans

Your Choice For Openers Role???

My Choice: Uthappa & Gaikwad
Not a CSK Fan here (y'all know it by now), given the current form, I'd go with Gaikwad and Uthappa as well. But then that will leave the position of Far du unclear. At 3 you have Raina, 4 Rayudu/Jagadishan, 5 Dhoni, 6 Moeen, 7 Jadeja..

There's no room for any other batsman in top 6, unless the No. 4 is left out...

Not a CSK Fan here (y'all know it by now), given the current form, I'd go with Gaikwad and Uthappa as well. But then that will leave the position of Far du unclear. At 3 you have Raina, 4 Rayudu/Jagadishan, 5 Dhoni, 6 Moeen, 7 Jadeja..

There's no room for any other batsman in top 6, unless the No. 4 is left out...

Fab & Gaikwad

Raina , Rayudu , Bravo , MSD , jaddu etc...
:no2: Uthappa in my 11
Most probably, Faf will not be playing first couple of games I think.

I think Pujara/ Uthappa and Ruturaj are going to be starting in the first couple of Matches and will be changing as the tournament progress. Let's see whats going of MS's mind.

My predicted XI:

Pujara/ Robin
Ruturaj
Raina
Rayudu
MSD
Moeen (first match against DC, LOTS OF LEFTIES)
Jadeja
Bravo/ Curran
Chahar
Thakur/ Hazlewood
Ngidi

Most probably, Faf will not be playing first couple of games I think.

I think Pujara/ Uthappa and Ruturaj are going to be starting in the first couple of Matches and will be changing as the tournament progress. Let's see whats going of MS's mind.

My predicted XI:

Pujara/ Robin
Ruturaj
Raina
Rayudu
MSD
Moeen (first match against DC, LOTS OF LEFTIES)
Jadeja
Bravo/ Curran
Chahar
Thakur/ Hazlewood
Ngidi
Also CSK might end up playing a majority of the season with only 3 foreigners in playing 11, unless they compromise on No. 4 slot..

Also CSK might end up playing a majority of the season with only 3 foreigners in playing 11, unless they compromise on No. 4 slot..
Just like 2018 and 2019, this time around CSK has plenty of options to play with.

As the matches are going to be at Wankhade, I won't be suprised if they start with 3 genuine pacers + Bravo/Curran.

Just like 2018 and 2019, this time around CSK has plenty of options to play with.

As the matches are going to be at Wankhade, I won't be suprised if they start with 3 genuine pacers + Bravo/Curran.
3 confirmed slots are Moeen, Bravo/Curran and Ngidi.
They might not need Tahir or Santner at all, unless Moeen is injured.
Hazlewood only as a backup to Ngidi or coming in if Chahar/Thakur are unfit.
Faf du definitely not in the starting 11, can replace Uthappa or come in the middle order (unlikely coming below 4) if any position player performs poorly.

3 confirmed slots are Moeen, Bravo/Curran and Ngidi.
They might not need Tahir or Santner at all, unless Moeen is injured.
Hazlewood only as a backup to Ngidi or coming in if Chahar/Thakur are unfit.
Faf du definitely not in the starting 11, can replace Uthappa or come in the middle order (unlikely coming below 4) if any position player performs poorly.
True. I heard Simon Doull saying that, Fleming and MS were backing Santner to open if and when Watson will be retiring. Let's see, if he is gonna be starting. However with Rayudu, Faf, Ruturaj, Pujara and Robin all capable of opening limits that proposition. Actually, in 2019, if I'm correct CSK started with only Tahir, Watson and Bravo and added Santner after a couple of games. To be fair, Faf apart from last year, never started in this cycle and only starts playing backend of the season and Playoffs.

My only concern is that if they will be playing both Bravo and Curran like last season. I hope not, let's see and also interesting how K Gotham is gonna fit in with Moeen to be starting for sure.

Whatever it's I'm clearly seeing 2021 will be most failure season then 2020 there is no match winner I'm seeing in current squad . Not much expected from Raina & Rayudu 🥱🥱

mohammad azharuddin
3Hi4utN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom