• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,403
  • Views: Views 216,172

Who will win the IPL 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As par my knowledge, it's 2 'Dangerous beamers' (to be decided by on-field umpires).
"I think the umpires got it right. There was a bit of conjecture over obviously the second high no-ball, but the first one was not directed at the batter's body, so that wasn't a warning. So I think the umpires got that one right."- Sunrisers coach Trevor Bayliss

Ben Stokes out of the IPL due to injury. Big loss for RR after Jofra archer 😣😣
Now playing XI should be -
1. Vohra
2. Buttler
3. Sanju
4. Livingstone
5. Miller
6. Dubey
7. Tewatia
8. Morris
9. Markande/Gopal
10. Sakariya
11. Tyagi

Big positive for SRH is that their batsmen are capable of looking like chasing >180 without significant contribution from Warner. ~20 runs by Warner would have made a lot of difference to this chase.
I think I should take back this statement now after yesterday's match, unless they draft in Williamson... What a horrible collapse that was..

I think I should take back this statement now after yesterday's match, unless they draft in Williamson... What a horrible collapse that was..
Don't think Bairstow can contribute down the order. Same goes for Saha. So IMO, replace Bairstow with Williamson, also bring Holder at 5-6.

Vijay Shankar is wasting all the opportunities, he needs to be dropped and might Kedhar gets game.

Two young captains leading their respective teams with both in red hot form :surprised:
SsdMJg3.jpg

Why Pant occasionally coughs like the Delhi CM? Seeing this from the beginning of his career.

Two young captains leading their respective teams
I remember Sehwag in talk show mentioned that Coach driven teams generally prefer young captain’s and more dependent on 12th man to carry the instructions .... Butler can certainly do better then Samson based on 1st match experience.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock