Investing and Finance

IMO most of the advices that are applicable in US are useless in India. Like they say in US that you should buy real estate and live in rent money. That's not a great piece of advice in India in many places. Rent price doesn't make you recover the money. It depreciates over time. That's why i say gather basic from YT and some website which are authentic and good. Build base there and learn through experience.

What a fall today .
Nifty near about 3% in a day..
Great day to buy quality stock at very affordable price.

1st Time Did IntraDay for ₹2000 & Got 25% Profit
KwKn6db.jpg

Going by his tweets he has been investing for over 2 decades now.Even if market falls by 20-30% too ,most of the stock prices would still be way way over his initial buying price.So he can manage to do nothing.Someone like me who is hardly in market for 5-6 yrs actively won't be having that luxury.For me this is an opportunity to buy stocks which are down after recent ridiculous listing price plus some traditional growth stocks which are 15-20% of their highs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock