Interested in Kaspersky Pure 2.0 for 6 months? Than read this

• Thread starter Thread starter Raviteja
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 4,117
Bapun Raz said:
oh.. :s

so its a trial version with extend peroid... so less features and not secure... :wall :angry

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wall :wall :wall

There is nothing like limited features.Everything is full version

oh may be in kaspersky, i have never used it... but in avast trial version they have less features...

Re: RE: Interested in Kaspersky Pure 2.0 for 6 months? Than read this

Bapun Raz said:
oh may be in kaspersky, i have never used it... but in avast trial version they have less features...

That is because they have free and paid version.....but in Kaspersky there is only paid version

oh that's cool, now i can think about using it... also anyone here used kaspersky ever? is it better then quick heal? :huh

Bapun Raz said:
oh that's cool, now i can think about using it... also anyone here used kaspersky ever? is it better then quick heal? :huh

I used it...Kaspersky is one of best

ok one last question, i got activation code in mail today and downloaded software now.. will the 6 month period starts now or it will start after i install the software and put activation? :huh

Bapun Raz said:
ok one last question, i got activation code in mail today and downloaded software now.. will the 6 month period starts now or it will start after i install the software and put activation? :huh

From now

Activiated mine 6months trial now. ;)

Y9A4o.png

Kaspersky is definitely one of the best if not THE BEST. I am using it for 2 years and renewed for the third year few days back.

Validity starts from the day it is activated.

mmadhankumar said:
Kaspersky is definitely one of the best if not THE BEST. I am using it for 2 years and renewed for the third year few days back.

Validity starts from the day it is activated.

i think all antivirus has the same process bro..

Back
Top Bottom