Sad News Inter vs Juventus is on Ten 2 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we indians are money minded people and do not care about importance of anything except money. Star spoets are the prime example who broadcast same cricket match on 4 5 channels and now maybe sony is following same stupidity.

Hi sports only bro but the match will start from 12:15 am tonight. And they are going to broadcast at that time.

Yes, on one side broadcasters want to buy rights at high prices and in order to earn max profit from ads they show same content on multiple channels + demand more subscription fee from us.

Cone to other side where consumers want all things free and best content + broadcast quality. This cannot happen specially for genres like sports, news, etc.

Actually TRAI is not to be blame for all the problems plaguing broadcast sector, broadcasters and consumers have to share blame. If say a broadcaster buys sports property for thousands of crores and consumers r not ready to pay more then both should take blame, former for paying irrational amount and putting burden while latter for not willing to contribute some basic subscription amount.

If Star India buys cricket rights at such high cost thus coming under pressure to charge more and show more ads then they r equally responsible for dwindling subscription for their English GEC / Movie Channels. Customers will cut on expenses on one end if other is stretched.

Neither broadcaster or consumer r ready to correct course thus this will continue. There is something to learn from likes of Dangal, if proper content is offered as per target audience then u get ratings but if u telecast same movie on 4 of ur leading pay channels or bring dated GEC content on English Channels then it will yield failure. Far too long bundling of channels and other practices have ruined quality of content shown. So many channels and little there to see.

Recently read Nat Geo saying that bundling of channels should be allowed bcoz it helps channel reach more audience and get ads on board. This is most illogical argument. Infact if consumers like their content then paying 3 Rs. is not a big deal but forcing channels upon us is not right approach. Hope TRAI implements 15% bouquet discount cap rule asap as it will be best judge of what consumers want to watch or not

Not fair
Hi sports only bro but the match will start from 12:15 am tonight. And they are going to broadcast at that time.

Sorry guys it is my source for the channels schedule ...
It shows in (live soccer TV app) the match will only on be Serie A pass and bet365 for India's viewers.

Thank you Chetan brother

Yes, on one side broadcasters want to buy rights at high prices and in order to earn max profit from ads they show same content on multiple channels + demand more subscription fee from us.

Cone to other side where consumers want all things free and best content + broadcast quality. This cannot happen specially for genres like sports, news, etc.

Actually TRAI is not to be blame for all the problems plaguing broadcast sector, broadcasters and consumers have to share blame. If say a broadcaster buys sports property for thousands of crores and consumers r not ready to pay more then both should take blame, former for paying irrational amount and putting burden while latter for not willing to contribute some basic subscription amount.

If Star India buys cricket rights at such high cost thus coming under pressure to charge more and show more ads then they r equally responsible for dwindling subscription for their English GEC / Movie Channels. Customers will cut on expenses on one end if other is stretched.

Neither broadcaster or consumer r ready to correct course thus this will continue. There is something to learn from likes of Dangal, if proper content is offered as per target audience then u get ratings but if u telecast same movie on 4 of ur leading pay channels or bring dated GEC content on English Channels then it will yield failure. Far too long bundling of channels and other practices have ruined quality of content shown. So many channels and little there to see.

Recently read Nat Geo saying that bundling of channels should be allowed bcoz it helps channel reach more audience and get ads on board. This is most illogical argument. Infact if consumers like their content then paying 3 Rs. is not a big deal but forcing channels upon us is not right approach. Hope TRAI implements 15% bouquet discount cap rule asap as it will be best judge of what consumers want to watch or not
bro 12:15am ist time is ideal for Italian league this time it give them match on around 8pm and now italy temp litle bit on high side and in afternoon match they used 2 cooling break so for player side it is good to play in noght matches

Cuz, we watch TV according to our mood. Nowadays we are buying according to our necessity to reduce bills. Niche content aren't watched like daily soaps. Even movies aren't watched on daily basis. So no point of me buying Star Gold, Max, UTV to increase my bill.

Last edited:
I don't like STAR channels they are launching different channels in different language like Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, etc just to show what, one sided cricket matches. No other sports on these channels. They show F1 and Soccer on Select channels. So what is the use of 8-10 other Star sports channel.
I like Sony(SPN) at least they somewhat utilise their all channels. They air WWE, NBA, UEFA Leagues, ATP TOURNAMENTS, Rugby World Cup, UFC, Soccer, Cricket, MotoGp, FIA Endurance races,etc. Clearly SPN is winning in terms of content.

Well said guys. I agree with every comments you are doing here.
But I think that selecting channels one by one is really weird. Do we select contents on OTT app? No. We watch programs depends on our mood. So removing unwanted channels is a bad concept by Trai. It didn't help consumers or not even broadcasters. Our cable bill have raised by 50 percent.

Reactions: iDJ
Well said guys. I agree with every comments you are doing here.
But I think that selecting channels one by one is really weird. Do we select contents on OTT app? No. We watch programs depends on our mood. So removing unwanted channels is a bad concept by Trai. It didn't help consumers or not even broadcasters. Our cable bill have raised by 50 percent.
TRAI should know by now that customers are desperately trying to drop that unwanted chairman of TRAI. Hopefully, help comes soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock