Good News Installed Railwire fiber connection

• Thread starter GJ mit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 5,372
Depends per state.

I have a Railwire connection in Kerala. I have the 100Mbps plan@999 with 6.6TB FUP limit.. it varies state to state ig...
What is the price for 50Mbps fup plan if we want 300gb data per month

i didn't ask them abt this. But i guess as we have duplex house so may be to boost wifi signal strength n to increase its range they have set up it as repeater so that i can get good wifi signals on our 1st floor as well. So this can be the reason for two router setup.
That I said it... BTW 2nd router where installed? How much distance from the cable connected Router....
Can u check the wifi I'd/ SSID names u r getting? R they 2 or single I'd?
They might named same I'd for both still asking..

That I said it... BTW 2nd router where installed? How much distance from the cable connected Router....
Can u check the wifi I'd/ SSID names u r getting? R they 2 or single I'd?
They might named same I'd for both still asking..
Both the router installed at same place so no distance there And i m getting same n full wi fi coverage N 45+ high speed at both ground n first floor.
Nd yes wifi ID is with single name only..its same for both..

Both the router installed at same place so no distance there And i m getting same n full wi fi coverage N 45+ high speed at both ground n first floor.
Nd yes wifi ID is with single name only..its same for both..
So then I presume as the 2nd router is connected by using LAN cable...Probably the 1st is Syrotech which is having both ONU and Router...Also presume that Syrotech doesn't have Wifi and disabled wifi and also locked by changing password by LCO..maybe used as ONU....Only the 2nd router has wifi which maybe not locked...

Congratulations @GJ mit bro for your new Railwire connection. 🤩

1stly congrats...
Y u r using 2 routers? That GPON is enough for the connection...Then y another router? R u using as repeater?
No, none of them are used as repeater/range extender.

Some GPON comes without wifi connectivity (with just LAN ports) so LCO provides a wifi router in those cases.

So it works this way:
Fiber cable connected to GPON -> GPON connected to wifi router -> devices connected to router.

Where as wifi supported GPONs are connected directly to devices so one device less required.

So then I presume as the 2nd router is connected by using LAN cable...Probably the 1st is Syrotech which is having both ONU and Router...Also presume that Syrotech doesn't have Wifi and disabled wifi and also locked by changing password by LCO..maybe used as ONU....Only the 2nd router has wifi which maybe not locked...

Some GPON comes without wifi connectivity (with just LAN ports) so LCO provides a wifi router in those cases.

So it works this way:
Fiber cable connected to GPON -> GPON connected to wifi router -> devices connected to router.

Where as wifi supported GPONs are connected directly to devices so one device less required.

Thank you so much bapun raz Bro 😍
Here is My set up ..you are right bro that gpon onu is without wifi .they have connected it with 2nd wifi tenda router. With this I m getting same full coverage n high speed on my both floor...

So it works this way:

I am not able to upload image ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock