Breaking ₹2000 withdrawn, continue to be legal tender till Sep 30

• Thread starter Jr MGR
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 6,200
Owned by ABP Group. Just watch ABP News you will change your statement.
i know, i know. they are also Pro TMC in bengal.

But they are way more subtle than the propaganda medium that the most national news outlets in the country. Nd as i said one should have some guts to print something like this on a national newspaper.

None of the other newspapers would give something like this, even DC.
DC has shown the guts to criticizes them, but to make an outlash like this, you need an extra bone.

i know, i know. they are also Pro TMC in bengal.

But they are way more subtle than the propaganda medium that the most national news outlets in the country. Nd as i said one should have some guts to print something like this on a national newspaper.

None of the other newspapers would give something like this, even DC.
DC has shown the guts to criticizes them, but to make an outlash like this, you need an extra bone.
Nah, nah just watch the hindi version of ABP News. You will know about it yourself.

Nah, nah just watch the hindi version of ABP News. You will know about it yourself.
Again i know that.
but to print something like this right now in this country, you need something more than courage.

neither do i.

But its not just you and me live in this country. The country has 1.4 billion people.
RBI themselves says 3.62 Lakh crore worth 2000 notes is in circulation.

So these need to be exchanged and its a headache to common people and wastage of money.
Let me tell you how it works. The amount in circulation are based on the special number on notes. Some notes would be lost due to some reason
Most of the notes at this denomination will be held by buisness entities or so.
Its hard to belive that any middle class as of today will have more than 10, 2k notes.

Also people are happy that this note is getting banned.

Also people are happy that this note is getting banned.
Let me ask you a straight question.?
What was the purpose of introduction of Rs.2000.,
Is the purpose fulfilled in 6 years and that's why 2000 is being withdrawn.
The amount in circulation are based on the special number on notes. Some notes would be lost due to some reason
That's clear from the graph. In March 2018, 2000 notes worth 6.72 lakhs were in circulation and now its just half. 3.62 Lakh.

So here comes the next question,
In 5 years how come 3.1 Lakh crore worth 2000 vanished.

One thing i remember when 2000 note was introduced, a group of people where claiming there's a GPS chip in the note and even if its placed underground it can be traced back.
So can't this 3.1 Lakh crore traced back.

Its hard to belive that any middle class as of today will have more than 10, 2k notes.
how can you say that brother. i don't have it, you don't have it.
But there's still 1.4 billion people in this country out of appx 1 billion will be middle class. How can you simply say that these 1 billion people don't hold more than 10 notes., on what basis.
Let's take an example
2000 notes are easy to carry and store., suppose a person need to store 1 Lakh in cash he only needs 50 notes of 2000. Some people may be storing like this also.
Most of the notes at this denomination will be held by buisness entities or so.
Maybe or maynot be.
I repeat my first question here.?
Why 2000 was introduced.? But why?

It took 1333 crore money to print this much 2000 notes and they just withdraw in 6 years.. but why?

Let me ask you a straight question.?
What was the purpose of introduction of Rs.2000.,
Is the purpose fulfilled in 6 years and that's why 2000 is being withdrawn.

That's clear from the graph. In March 2018, 2000 notes worth 6.72 lakhs were in circulation and now its just half. 3.62 Lakh.

So here comes the next question,
In 5 years how come 3.1 Lakh crore worth 2000 vanished.

One thing i remember when 2000 note was introduced, a group of people where claiming there's a GPS chip in the note and even if its placed underground it can be traced back.
So can't this 3.1 Lakh crore traced back.

how can you say that brother. i don't have it, you don't have it.
But there's still 1.4 billion people in this country out of appx 1 billion will be middle class. How can you simply say that these 1 billion people don't hold more than 10 notes., on what basis.
Let's take an example
2000 notes are easy to carry and store., suppose a person need to store 1 Lakh in cash he only needs 50 notes of 2000. Some people may be storing like this also.

Maybe or maynot be.
I repeat my first question here.?
Why 2000 was introduced.? But why?

It took 1333 crore money to print this much 2000 notes and they just withdraw in 6 years.. but why?
Its a common knowledge that 2k was introduced to as emergency. And to be frank we all knew this day was coming 6 yrs back itself.
And coming to middle class 99% wont have more than 10 2k notes. Caz middle class never keep high denomination notes as cash but rather keep it at bank to get some intrest.

And coming to govt, ill definitely agree. This govt has not even called a press meet to tell what was the consequence of demonetization

Its a common knowledge that 2k was introduced to as emergency. And to be frank we all knew this day was coming 6 yrs back itself.
What was the emergency. 500 new note was introduced after banning old note.
Why then 1000 was withdrawn and 2000 was introduced.
What was the need of 2000 and why they didn't introduce new 1000.?

And coming to middle class 99% wont have more than 10 2k notes. Caz middle class never keep high denomination notes as cash but rather keep it at bank to get some intrest.
can't completely agree this. But still there will be people who holds the note bro.
This govt has not even called a press meet to tell what was the consequence of demonetization
Forget abt press meet. Govt don't even know why demonetization happened.

neither do i.

But its not just you and me live in this country. The country has 1.4 billion people.
RBI themselves says 3.62 Lakh crore worth 2000 notes is in circulation.

So these need to be exchanged and its a headache to common people and wastage of money.
₹20000 is exchange limit. There is no limit for deposit.

You can deposit as much as ₹2000 notes you want in your bank account.

Zomato

1iVFbX4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock