India's tour of West Indies 2016

RajKumar said:
Its Entertaining match Bro's...

Easily noticeable... Dont take seriously...

Its a cricket promotion in U S

That's what i was thinking. it may be a publicity stunt to lose a match in the last ball to realise Americans that there's lot of excitement in this game with such matches. Overall it's bcci and it can do everything for money

wewake said:
That's what i was thinking. it may be a publicity stunt to lose a match in the last ball to realise Americans that there's lot of excitement in this game with such matches. Overall it's bcci and it can do everything for money
Then ICC should take action as it's clear case of betting

wewake said:

Grapes are sour.We don't eat it :lol

Was there any american in stadium?? :no All are NRI.
America willn't give priority to cricket as it is a just wastage of time :p

what are you people. calm down .. its just a game.. anything can be happened at anytime in cricket.. dont blame dhoni.. he batted well.. credit goes to bravo. because he made dhoni mentally down by taking so much of time and he bowled last over extremely well.. accept what you got and move on

piinku1 said:
Grapes are sour.We don't eat it :lol

Was there any american in stadium?? :no All are NRI.
America willn't give priority to cricket as it is a just wastage of time :p

Everytime grapes are not sour bro :no

Those who r thinkin it was all for the sake of entertainment, publicity should know.. It has become habit to say these kind of things when we fails to win.. If it was that case then super over could have done that in a better way or even a win.. No team wants to get defeated at such occasion but still it's a game one will win when other will loose,vice versa..all needs to do is accept it .. N move on..

Whoever won or lose it doesnt matter.. :no bcoz Cricket won.. :eek:hya It was the first time India was playing in USA and such an epic match is an excellent way to show them that Cricket is the most unpredictable game.. :eek:hya Remember Till the last ball it isnt over.. :nj

shawl_who said:
If USA starts to play cricket, many more countries will also start to play, specially China.

China wants to compete wid U.S in every dept.

European countries have already started to play.

Cricket will get a global name, and may include in olympics... that way we can make a few more medals at the olympics :D :p
Bro which European country started to play cricket..? :sp

SaMand 4G said:
Bro which European country started to play cricket..? :sp

England, Ireland & Netherlands are not european countries ? :D :lol :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock