India's tour of West Indies 2016

Lewis (WI) is Man of the Match for his century Knock in batting :clap ..

shawl_who said:
If USA starts to play cricket, many more countries will also start to play, specially China.

China wants to compete wid U.S in every dept.

European countries have already started to play.

Cricket will get a global name, and may include in olympics... that way we can make a few more medals at the olympics :D :p

with this kind of playing we can't expect any medal from India

shawl_who said:
If USA starts to play cricket, many more countries will also start to play, specially China.

China wants to compete wid U.S in every dept.

European countries have already started to play.

Cricket will get a global name, and may include in olympics... that way we can make a few more medals at the olympics :D [emoji14]
Cricket will never be in Olympic as BCCI only wants money and in Olympic there is no money from broadcasting right for BCCI

#Dhoni to #Rahul- Let me finish the match by winning shot as u know I m the best finisher of the world.....
#Rahul- Trust me Darling, u cannot.....[FACE THROWING A KISS]

nation wants to know
Dhoni, when u will quit ???
You have given lots of unforgettable moments to all Indians but u should know every good things has a end.
U should know when to retire... see Phepls, Bolt , Gilchrist, Sangakkara they all took retirement when they were at top notch position in their respective field.

Dhoni says to bravo
Dhoni : Ni ethane varshama csk ga adirike...
Bravo: 9 varshum thale
Dhoni : eppoiavdhu nalla adi pathurkio..
Bravo: ille..
Dhoni: enna kodume rahul idhu...

Its Entertaining match Bro's...

Easily noticeable... Dont take seriously...

Its a cricket promotion in U S

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock