Indian Super League 2021-2022 | News, Transfer and Discussion

East bengal club says -"they are ready with plan b"

*Note-Article is in Bengali

Last edited:

As long as Debabrata Biswas(neetu da), kalyan Banerjee is there, East Bengal can never be succeeded like every year they failed during I league. Trevor Morgan, Elcho Schatorie, Armando Colaco all failed

No preparation till now, The Indian core is horrible. This will be another season where Robbie will loss his cool and then scold Indian players, referee and all. Then get suspended from some match. What's more concerning is the final agreement is yet to be signed. This deal is only for 1 year and we may see this mess next year again. I just hope the players won't face any problem and won't be harassed mentally like last year.

Till now , SC East Bengal fans have been accustomed to watching European football's deadline day transfer news.

Tomorrow they will see their own team
SC East Bengal make headlines across the Transfer Market ….
🔴💛🔥🔥

Till now , SC East Bengal fans have been accustomed to watching European football's deadline day transfer news.

Tomorrow they will see their own team
SC East Bengal make headlines across the Transfer Market ….
🔴💛🔥🔥

Is the transfer window applicable for 'loan transfer' also?

As per my understanding, 'Free agents' can be signed after the window period also.
Won't be surprised if SC field an all Indian team or not complete the foreign players quota.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock