Indian Railway Services Updates

2AC doesn't matter anymore. For safe travel either choose a super premium train (like Tejas) or a train that stops only at very few select stations during its entire route because fewer stops mean fewer local crowds. I have never seen RPF do anything in such overcrowding, you are completely on your own

2AC doesn't matter anymore. For safe travel either choose a super premium train (like Tejas) or a train that stops only at very few select stations during its entire route because fewer stops mean fewer local crowds. I have never seen RPF do anything in such overcrowding, you are completely on your own
Bro Railways could not shirk the responsibilities . The Vande Bharat and other premium trains are for the upper rich class and fares are out of reach for common man. As per reports railways spend most on salaries of its employees and staff. They should enforce the rules like huge penalties and jail too to deter the unruly crowd at present. By saying this I also want to say Government should have forecasted the rise in population and had made provisions for common man trains , more tracks, more general trains as the rush had become the new normal. There is a railway board who should had made plans to cater to this. There is a order and rules for everything and should be enforced even they could hire more RPF personnel's when there is so much unemployment. There are announcements on General Vande Bharat and more tracks in future. Lets hope its planning and implementation too is done in full earnest.

Last edited:
Train reached on time. Huge improvement from last time. Kudos!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock