Indian Journalism Tidbits

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 412
  • Views: Views 46,893
We need a law to slap these people 🤬🤬
I will say what media always say. What is opposition doing here? Instead of questioning these media house. They go and give interviews to same media houses. Just start boycotting them. I was pissed after Rajiv Tyagi's death. Many Twitter users ask Congress party to stop sending panelists to Aaj tak and India Today. Guess how the party responded to these tweets? By sending them to debates again. At first few day they send them to just to put view for 5 minutes. Now they are back sending spokesperson to get involved in these debates again.

If you have some much desperation to put your views on national tv. Why don't you send panelists to Republic TV? These are things makes me wanna berate Congress party.

Having debate 🤔🤔 if that's also who is watching national tv these days I think it's minimum
I was not talking about DD National TV. I was talking about television in national level. Meanwhile I stopped watching DD News after they started having these debates too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock