Indian Journalism Tidbits

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 444
  • Views: Views 50,117
She had covered INC but not defended and cheered them. To portray Rahul Gandhi in bad light, they are ruining work of that journalist also. It's her job to ask questions, she wouldn't have asked that if she was defending and cheering INC.
My post was only to highlight the arrogance of the man she was questioning.Excluding the video the other parts of the tweet are not my view.And funningly you have commented on the tweet but not on my post :oops:

Last edited:
Meanwhile the reply from Rahul Gandhi kills the images of him being an empathetic politician. I know they were never sympathetic and fair towards him. But he needs to stop attacking journalist. Like he said after the post press conference of elections that journalist help INDIA alliance at the highest possible level they could.
I don't know why he needs sympathy from any journalist.He was born in a family which is used to employ journalists right from his great grand father's time.If he feels that the journalists are not fair towards him then he should stop interacting with them just like Modi did .On one hand he positions himself as beacon of freedom of speech and on the other hand he shuts down journalists disparagingly ,accuses them of being setup by govt etc.Itni problem hai toh stop interacting with them.It's not that he can't survive without them.

Isn't free health care (ayushman bharat), free ration (5 kg rice or grains), free house (Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna) etc. also wastage of tax payers money?
Not completely atleast,
Ayushman bharat benefitted the lower class most previously they had no option but just go to govt hospitals but now with this scheme they can get treatment at good Healthcare institutions

PM awas yojana is for those poor people who has land but can't afford to build House, beneficiary of this scheme first put in money from his pocket arranging from various sources and than after survey by govt he gets the amount return in installments. And most of the time Budget get increased from what being given by govt. So definitely its not completely freebie.
This 2 schemes is raising living standard of those peoples. Regarding free ration of 5kg for a month could say that just an additional assistance to family as they definitely need to bought more ration and in India there is tradition to feed others that why we have lungars, bhandara so its not a major freebie problem

Not completely atleast,
Ayushman bharat benefitted the lower class most previously they had no option but just go to govt hospitals but now with this scheme they can get treatment at good Healthcare institutions

PM awas yojana is for those poor people who has land but can't afford to build House, beneficiary of this scheme first put in money from his pocket arranging from various sources and than after survey by govt he gets the amount return in installments. And most of the time Budget get increased from what being given by govt. So definitely its not completely freebie.
This 2 schemes is raising living standard of those peoples. Regarding free ration of 5kg for a month could say that just an additional assistance to family as they definitely need to bought more ration and in India there is tradition to feed others that why we have lungars, bhandara so its not a major freebie problem
Exactly, that's my point. Government's welfare schemes aren't wastage of money.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock