Indian Journalism Tidbits

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 452
  • Views Views: Views 51,440
Also why Palki, Sudhir and Rohit left that network..
Nope, they left for better opportunity. Palki had stuttering problem. They couldn't do live shows with her. Sudhir was egoistic. Thought he was bigger than Zee like Rajat Sharma who also left under same circumstances.

Last edited:
Nope, they left for better opportunity. Palki had stuttering problem. They couldn't do live shows with her. Sudhir was egoistic. Thought he was bigger than Zee like Rajat Sharma who also left for same circumstances.
I read that they were also annoyed with Govt. not helping them through the Zee crisis and eventual cancellation of deal with Sony.

I read that they were also annoyed with Govt. not helping them through the Zee crisis and eventual cancellation of deal with Sony.
That too. They were more upset about Subash Chandra losing though.

Isn't free health care (ayushman bharat), free ration (5 kg rice or grains), free house (Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna) etc. also wastage of tax payers money?

Also she didn't cheerlead for Congress. Coming from a reputed organisation like India Today Group. She not only had access to Congress leaders. She got to practice her journalism. Unlike her colleagues including her owner who had to ask ridiculous questions and make mockery of journalism just to get access to PM.

Meanwhile the reply from Rahul Gandhi kills the images of him being an empathetic politician. I know they were never sympathetic and fair towards him. But he needs to stop attacking journalist. Like he said after the post press conference of elections that journalist help INDIA alliance at the highest possible level they could.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom