Indian Journalism Tidbits

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 412
  • Views: Views 47,159
I happened to rewatch Pradhanmantri series on ABP News.Difficult to believe that ABP news produced such an incredible series seeing its current state.Also,it is impossible to produce such a show now given that facts that were bought out would attract massive protests now.I don't know how many people are aware of the role of Sanjay Gandhi and Indira Gandhi in propping up Bhindranwale which resulted in decades of militancy in Punjab.It is almost as if all these dark stuffs have been wiped out of memory of Indians by magic wand.
They still do. Watch the Bengali version on Hoichoi. They have covered every aspect of Bengal's political history. Incase you are not fluent in Bangla. You can watch with subtitles.

I am not objectivitying her. She is making an honest living. Good for her. There is a racy picture of her photoshoot next to her interview while she was talking about geopolitics. Also instead of some geopolitical experts. Why was she brought in?
She was giving her opinion as a model who cancelled her shoot in Maldives due to the ongoing tension.What's wrong with it?

She was giving her opinion as a model who cancelled her shoot in Maldives due to the ongoing tension.What's wrong with it?
Did we really need a racy photoshoot of her screen while she gave that interview?

Did we really need a racy photoshoot of her screen while she gave that interview?
Well if i understood correctly the original tweeter was questioning credentials of PP to appear on TV to offer her views.

Well if i understood correctly the original tweeter was questioning credentials of PP to appear on TV to offer her views.
Yes, but I was talking about how dumb this was.

Fighting over age, dye and name. Times Now's producers still hasn't learn.
Anand Ranganathan used to be very sensible in his opinion,always hard hitting but to the point.Looks like spending time with Buffoons like Navika has degraded his intellect level .Also,Navika should have some sense to interrupt the debate when it went personal.But this video will surely have more views and likes than any sensible video.

Anand Ranganathan used to be very sensible in his opinion,always hard hitting but to the point.Looks like spending time with Buffoons like Navika has degraded his intellect level .Also,Navika should have some sense to interrupt the debate when it went personal.But this video will surely have more views and likes than any sensible video.
The channel themselves tweeted that. They learned nothing from Nupur Sharma incident.

The channel themselves tweeted that. They learned nothing from Nupur Sharma incident.
It is not a surprise that the opposition parties boycott her channel.She is govt. leaning but still i feel that even BJP leaders should refrain from appearing in her debates unless she changes her way. I feel even Arnab is better than her.

It is not a surprise that the opposition parties boycott her channel.She is govt. leaning but still i feel that even BJP leaders should refrain from appearing in her debates unless she changes her way. I feel even Arnab is better than her.
Arnab is worse. You need to watch how someone expert makes weird noises to interrupt debates. Among Hindi channels. If you want to see Mayank Gupta, Garima Singh, Pooja Rathore and Sandeep Chaudhary has fair debates. It helps that they are from News24 onwed by Rajeev Shukla. Worst of the bunch is Deepak Chaurasia. He will say something controversial than blame it on social media perception. He called Samajvadi, Namazwadi couple of days back. All main spokespersons of all mainstream parties were present. No one made that remark. He did. Believe it or not. Anjana Om Kashyap has fair debates. I have seen her question everyone. Twitter nitpicks and makes her look bias.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock