Indian Journalism Tidbits

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 412
  • Views: Views 47,288
My favourite debate show was "Sau Baat ki Ek Baat" on News 24 but Sandeep Chaudhary moved to another channel It was a perfect debate show. Nowadays watching Bhaiyaji Kahin, Aar Paar & Halla Bol for gaining some relief from tensions. 😅 These debate shows are sometimes hilarious.

My favourite debate show was "Sau Baat ki Ek Baat" on News 24 but Sandeep Chaudhary moved to another channel It was a perfect debate show. Nowadays watching Bhaiyaji Kahin, Aar Paar & Halla Bol for gaining some relief from tensions. 😅 These debate shows are sometimes hilarious.
He moved to ABP News. There also he has a debate show which is just too long and distracting. If you cared about Sau Baat ki Ek Baat. Watch Breaking with Agenda on News24. You can catch up on YouTube. It airs at 10 am.

He moved to ABP News. There also he has a debate show which is just too long and distracting. If you cared about Sau Baat ki Ek Baat. Watch Breaking with Agenda on News24. You can catch up on YouTube. It airs at 10 am.
Sau Baat ki Ek baat Isn't it the show which started the trend of Anchors running around while reading news?Seeing the Republic anchor running to 1st floor of studio and ABP news anchors making their way through congested spaces of studio i am afraid that one day some accident may happen on live tv.

Sau Baat ki Ek baat Isn't it the show which started the trend of Anchors running around while reading news?Seeing the Republic anchor running to 1st floor of studio and ABP news anchors making their way through congested spaces of studio i am afraid that one day some accident may happen on live tv.
The one he was referring to was Sabse Bada Sawal. It was just a regular tv show by Sandeep Chaudhary. Sau Baat ki Ek Baat is News18's news bulletin. I don't know about shows where anchors runs around within the studio. Their was this passing around news bulletin where one anchor gave news of a particular genre while walking towards the other anchor. Than other one would repeat same with different set of news. It was an experiment by Aaj Tak during lunch hour. They stopped doing that.

Oh sorry, Sabse Bada Sawal.
The one he was referring to was Sabse Bada Sawal. It was just a regular tv show by Sandeep Chaudhary. Sau Baat ki Ek Baat is News18's news bulletin. I don't know about shows where anchors runs around within the studio. Their was this passing around news bulletin where one anchor gave news of a particular genre while walking towards the other anchor. Than other one would repeat same with different set of news. It was an experiment by Aaj Tak during lunch hour. They stopped doing that.
And, nowadays watching "Lapete Me Netaji" only.

This is precisely the kind of treatment given to Sunny Leone too in India.I mean when these people see women like Sunny Leone or Poonam Pandey on tv they expect them to talk about sexual stuffs only.There is also a person behind these characters,if Poonam Pandey is frequent to Maldives obviously she can provide more valuable inputs then me who hasn't been to the country.These same people will call themselves as feminists.

I happened to rewatch Pradhanmantri series on ABP News.Difficult to believe that ABP news produced such an incredible series seeing its current state.Also,it is impossible to produce such a show now given that facts that were bought out would attract massive protests now.I don't know how many people are aware of the role of Sanjay Gandhi and Indira Gandhi in propping up Bhindranwale which resulted in decades of militancy in Punjab.It is almost as if all these dark stuffs have been wiped out of memory of Indians by magic wand.

This is precisely the kind of treatment given to Sunny Leone too in India.I mean when these people see women like Sunny Leone or Poonam Pandey on tv they expect them to talk about sexual stuffs only.There is also a person behind these characters,if Poonam Pandey is frequent to Maldives obviously she can provide more valuable inputs then me who hasn't been to the country.These same people will call themselves as feminists.
I am not objectivitying her. She is making an honest living. Good for her. There is a racy picture of her photoshoot next to her interview while she was talking about geopolitics. Also instead of some geopolitical experts. Why was she brought in?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock