Indian Journalism Tidbits

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 412
  • Views: Views 46,528
Why are we bombarded with only negative news...I get it ..we are dealing with covid.But all we see is blame games /Politics....Jeez..Enough..
I stopped all the news long time ago.But still we get to hear nonsense every second.:wall:

Why are we bombarded with only negative news...I get it ..we are dealing with covid.But all we see is blame games /Politics....Jeez..Enough..
I stopped all the news long time ago.But still we get to hear nonsense every second.:wall:
I only watch Sudarshan News mostly nowadays. Their coverage is excellent. They is balance of regular coverage with COVID news. Channel number 534 on Tata Sky. Channel live streams on YouTube too.
Ip16XgI.png

I will let smart people judge this for themselves.
Dfa49Qd.jpg

Source: Aaj Tak's YouTube channel
Posted too soon. The way doctor highlighted Patanjali ads in-between debate and wanted to end it was pure gold. 😂

Source

Mr. Chaurasia is giving good competition to WION. Never knew Indian media News Nation would be concerned with price hike of chicken in Pakistan.

Carriage train had an accident. Look at the thumbnail used by News18 Assam & Northeast.
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock