Indian Journalism Tidbits

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 407
  • Views: Views 45,944
Who lost her father you, the ambulance driver or the orphan? The edge here goes to who lost to the orphan over IT cell trolls, period. Don't like her and International media complaining about oxygens shortages and life saving drugs. Ask government to act over it. This shows who the true vultures are here. Preying on someone's death father. Shame on the right wing.

Who lost her father you, the ambulance driver or the orphan? The edge here goes to who lost to the orphan over IT cell trolls, period. Don't like her and International media complaining about oxygens shortages and life saving drugs. Ask government to act over it. This shows who the true vultures are here. Preying on someone's death father. Shame on the right wing.
This is not about right left middle up and down. Think beyond that first remove that goggles from your eyes which shows you everything wrong in current govt.
She is using her father's death just to spread propaganda is that right?

She is using her father's death just to spread propaganda is that right?
Nope, but others are scavenging on her father's dad. Shame on such individuals.

Facts and BD past records are not good so can't trust her sorry.
It's wrong to politicise anyone's death. It's worse pocking someone who has lost a parent. Remember what I said about those speaking bad things about a recent journalist's death. Same applies here too. It's time to act like a human being not like a parasite. Our parents raised us better than this.

It's wrong to politicise anyone's death. It's worse pocking someone who has lost a parent. Remember what I said about those speaking bad things about a recent journalist's death. Same applies here too. It's time to act like a human being not like a parasite. Our parents raised us better than this.
May be you are right bro!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock