Indian Journalism Tidbits

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 410
  • Views: Views 46,327
leave Nidhi She has been fooled twice

this was in past

And apart all those has been fooled including her Journalist friends who didn`t do any fact checked whether was any journalism course first at Harvard university ???? What kind of journalist are this ???

Forget Journalist What kind of people are running Ashoka university. Morons charge upwards of 50k for BA course

And news has gone global now

Boston news link

I think story is some what different .....

Someone was trying to land up job with jugaad but then its not India where jugaad is acceptable so phishing story....

Last edited:
I wanted to believe Nidhi but till now even though it's almost a year since the supposed phishing attack on her started and yet we haven't seen anything of personal nature or incriminating or she hasn't suffered financial losses(atleast as per her) so what was purpose of cheating her?I mean someone who goes to the extent she has described and yet nothing has come out of it.Why someone would do so just for trolling?

I wanted to believe Nidhi but till now even though it's almost a year since the supposed phishing attack on her started and yet we haven't seen anything of personal nature or incriminating or she hasn't suffered financial losses(atleast as per her) so what was purpose of cheating her?I mean someone who goes to the extent she has described and yet nothing has come out of it.Why someone would do so just for trolling?
Why would a harvard job offer have financial loss...it’s not some govt job scam. She would know its fake if they ask money. I think it’s just for trolling. If it is,how scummy one should be to mess with someone else’s career and livelihood no matter how much you hate them🤮

Why would a harvard job offer have financial loss...it’s not some govt job scam. She would know its fake if they ask money. I think it’s just for trolling. If it is,how scummy one should be to mess with someone else’s career and livelihood no matter how much you hate them🤮
Read her NDTV article.She said that she thought that she was being scammed for money

m3oMFVE.jpg

From the legends of NDTV studios. Presenting celebrity's social media post of sun-bathing as technology news.
29etukI.jpg

From the legends of NDTV studios. Presenting celebrity's social media post of sun-bathing as technology news.
29etukI.jpg
Example of how wrong Google algorithm can be that it classified article of entertainment category as Technology :rofl2:
Screenshot-20210125-130626-Kiwi-Browser.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock