Indian football player signs for Spanish Tercera Division team

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Indian Football Player, Jayesh Raimalani has signed with the Spanish Tercera Division Side Club Esportiu JUPITER (CE JUPITER) in Barcelona, Spain. He will join the Club’s U-19 team that plays in the National League. Jayesh will also play in its B Team that currently plays the Second Division of U-19 league system in Spain.
Training professionally for 2 years in Europe, prior to this, Jayesh had trained for a year in France at a Residential Academy. Having trained with Esportiu JUPITER, this contract begins a successful season for Jayesh. “I have been working hard to make the most of the professional training I have received, and I hope to put forward my best performance in the league games”, says Jayesh.
Things can only get better from here, wherein, with the current U-19 League season ending in June, Jayesh will move to the Club’s senior teams to play.
CE Jupiter is a club founded in 1909 in Barcelona and has a glorious history in Catalonian Leagues and Lower National Leagues. The Club is very happy to have its first Indian player play for the club.

Indian football player signs for Spanish Tercera Division team

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock