Indian Football News & Discussions

Source

So the friendlies against Nepal are over and next is SAFF Championship in October. Here is the schedule of India's matches. Pakistan and Bhutan won't participate. Pakistan is banned by FIFA and Bhutan won't participate because of Covid-19 Pandemic. All matches will be played in Maldives. I will update about match timing and Broadcasting details near to the match. #BackTheBlue 🔵

Hyderya Sports Kashmir FC Disqualified from I-League Qualifiers for Producing Fake Bank Guarantee

Hyderya Sports Kashmir FC, which was one of the 10 teams slated to play the I-League qualifiers from October 4 in Bengaluru, has disqualified by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) after they produced a fake bank guarantee of Rs 25 lakhs. Sources say that Hyderya Sports Kashmir FC tried to make a duplicate of the bank guarantee that was submitted by Downtown Heroes, who finished third in the Jammu and Kashmir Professional League.

Durand Cup 2021 Final: FC Goa Beat Mohammedan Sporting In Extra-time To Lift Maiden Title

Captain Edu Bedia produced a stunning free-kick to help FC Goa beat Mohammedan Sporting in the final of the 130th Durand Cup.
FC-Gia-Durand-Champ-2021_570_850.jpg

FC Goa along with two rolling trophies of the Durand Cup and the Shimla Trophy were also awarded the President’s Cup for permanent keeping.

List of awards and honours
Champions award: FC Goa – INR 40 lakh;
Runners-up award: Mohammedan Sporting – INR 20 lakh;
Golden Glove award: Naveen Kumar (FC Goa) – INR 1 lakh;
Golden Boot award: Marcus Joseph (Mohammedan Sporting) – INR 1 lakh;
Golden Ball award: Eduardo Bedia (FC Goa) – INR 1 lakh.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock