India welcomes 67,000 babies, world’s most, on New Year's Day

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 2,473
If anyone don't their actual Birth Date, He/She register his/her birth date with 1st Jan XYZ Year.

Yesterday got 30 Notification of Birthday's in FB in my 240 FB Friends :blush2:

Get ready for another this 67000 Notification of Birthday's in FB etc :LOL:

Page shows error. Either TOI drummed up the news themselves or some website error. Not aware of the history of the user, Ankush Mehta, but his 2 posts in this thread make a world of sense.

I can remember myself telling others atleast 10-15 years ago that the root cause of all problems in India is population. Ofcourse, not that others didn't know, but proactive measures by the governments in India are usually met with resistance. Glad that Modi governement is taking it up. Saw and read a link to another thread on this forum posted by Bapun Raz. I'm glad that the government atleast knows about the problem.

For me, amongst the zillion problems of India, the 4 problems that bother me the most and have been for a long time now are -
1. Lack of Population control
2. Plastic usage - Needs to be made zero asap
3. Water conversation - I find that almost everyone still don't use water judiciously. I heard this some where - 'Treat water as your blood'
4. Removal of religious structures on the roads - Impedes development bigtime

Not aware of the history of the user, Ankush Mehta, but his 2 posts in this thread make a world of sense.
He is a bhakt as per his history. I am not against that but against his regular political posting patterns here which provokes other members not par with his ideology. We are not a forum to debate politics as we have a family kind of relationships with each other, it gets broken by such debates. His post could have brought more answers which later usually turns into ugly fights and we (the moderators) have to go through each post to modify of delete them. I controlled it before that happened.

In those babies minimum 40000 babies were birth by surgery formats. The physicians made their gains. By normal deliveries , it not possible 67K. Nowadays its become a trend.

In those babies minimum 40000 babies were birth by surgery formats. The physicians made their gains. By normal deliveries , it not possible 67K. Nowadays its become a trend.

Yes and... Now New Generation Mothers are not that Gutsy...

Doctors are taking advantage of that

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock