• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 2,424

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
India welcomed an estimated 67,385 babies, the highest in the world, on 2020 on New Year’s Day. It was followed by China (46,299), Nigeria (26,039), Pakistan (16,787), Indonesia (13,020) and the United States of America (10,452) among others.

TOI

India welcomed an estimated 67,385 babies, the highest in the world, on 2020 on New Year’s Day. It was followed by China (46,299), Nigeria (26,039), Pakistan (16,787), Indonesia (13,020) and the United States of America (10,452) among others.

TOI
Most parent go for sciceren so that their children are born in new year

Indeed, whether you like their legislations or not is another thing, but atleast they have spine to do so
I said in a fun sense but your senses said you to back him here as well. It wasn't necessary to write this thing on this thread at least. I am neither a Pro nor Anti of that party, so need not interested to know whether they have a spine or not but posts like above make me hate their supporters/fanboys. If your post triggers a debate-war, yourself will be responsible for the consequences on your account.

@Ankush Mehta, Please don't be an andh-bhakt to laugh on serious posts (as above). I was enlightening you on your acts but it seems it is too late, you have been completely brainwashed. This is a DTH forum, if you have something useful to discuss do that, else don't do these cheerleading activity here.

You are a disrespect to the Dream Pro tag as lately you only login to participate in political discussions not to post something constructive and informative for which many topics exist, taken the tag back to keep its respect. Additionally, you have been given you a thread ban to avoid further mud throwing. This is not the Ankush we have seen years ago when you had joined, hope you understand what our forum meant for and comeback with fresh thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock