India Vs UAE & OMAN Football matches Live On Eurosport

Finally some good teams that are better than us. No point playing against other South Asian teams who all suck just like us. I remember us against China couple years back which ended in a scoreless draw. Result itself felt great because they're a great side but the match was horrible to watch and we barely tried to attack. Tactics were a mess. Good thing that baldie left the coaching role. Should see how this new coach will set the team up. We should be serious now regarding who gets the coaching role. Players aren't the problem imho. If he's just going to park the bus and rely on long balls then might as well sack him than waste more time.
bro it's not how our playing style
but i can tell you this friendly with big teams nothing but just eyewash by our govt.

until unless politicians give equal important to cricjet and football nothong happen the way politician invest money by respective state cricket board i don't think 10% of that amount invest in football.
if they serious about our football future sent our under 15 team 22 players in forgein country academy like la masia or liverpool academy or any other english academy for 4 years so they can built physicaly strong so tgey became gem when we play asian qualifier for 2026 football world cup and skillfull no need to upgrade them by givr them facility in india coz if they show some bright chance our maidan recruters kill their future and they all end up as khepure/ substitute fielder
for example komal thatal.

bro it's not how our playing style
but i can tell you this friendly with big teams nothing but just eyewash by our govt.

until unless politicians give equal important to cricjet and football nothong happen the way politician invest money by respective state cricket board i don't think 10% of that amount invest in football.
if they serious about our football future sent our under 15 team 22 players in forgein country academy like la masia or liverpool academy or any other english academy for 4 years so they can built physicaly strong so tgey became gem when we play asian qualifier for 2026 football world cup and skillfull no need to upgrade them by givr them facility in india coz if they show some bright chance our maidan recruters kill their future and they all end up as khepure/ substitute fielder
for example komal thatal.
Yeah i agree with you. This new coach also talks about a long term project which is exciting. I'm obviously not expecting us to qualify for the WC or anything like that. I just want us to be competing with these middle eastern nations for now and try to get back into the Top 100.

BTW when is the match? It's 7:15pm and it hasn't started yet. Whereas on Twitter the match has officially kicked off. f**k this man why did eurosport even get the rights for telecast?

Edit : @Itsme... You asked us to support eurosport by subscribing and see what they have done. I really miss the days when star had rights for telecasting all matches of India. These guys are super unprofessional. Now scroll running on the channel which says they're experiencing technical difficulties. What a joke and tight slap on all of us football fans in this country.

Last edited:
For those interested in watching it's available on OmanSports YouTube channel but it's with Arabic commentary. Idk what kinda technical difficulty eurosport is having since that stream is perfectly fine. Whatever the case is eurosport has proven it's incompetent and not worth subscribing to.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock