India Vs Pakistan Series in SriLanka 2015 Updates ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 1,912

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Delhi:Today BCCI chairman Rajiv Shukla officially Announced India Vs Pakistan cricket Series to be held in SriLanka from December 15th 2015 ..

RE: India Vs Pakistan Series in SriLanka 2015 Schedule,Scores & Updates ..

SaiLaxman said:
Delhi:Today BCCI chairman Rajiv Shukla officially Announced India Vs Pakistan cricket Series to be held in SriLanka from December 15th 2015 ..

Source bro...has Indian govt given its approval?

royceferns2000 said:
Source bro...has Indian govt given its approval?

I think so .. Searching was source .. I watched it in television soon I will post Source :tup ..

IPL Chairman and BCCI functionary
Rajeev Shukla on Thursday revealed
that the much-anticipated India-
Pakistan series is likely to happen from
December 15 in Sri Lanka
Shukla's comment came hours after
Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif
gave his approval to the Pakistan
Cricket Board (PCB) on Thursday to
send the national team to Sri Lanka.
"India-Pakistan series will happen
tentatively from December 15 in Sri
Lanka," Shukla told reporters.
"I am optimistic that the government
will give the go-ahead to us. Both the
parties (Boards) have agreed for Sri
Lanka as a venue. The whole idea is to
resume cricket between the two
countries," Shukla said. Read more @: India-Pakistan series likely from Dec 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajeev Shukla ..

SaiLaxman said:
IPL Chairman and BCCI functionary
Rajeev Shukla on Thursday revealed
that the much-anticipated India-
Pakistan series is likely to happen from
December 15 in Sri Lanka
Shukla's comment came hours after
Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif
gave his approval to the Pakistan
Cricket Board (PCB) on Thursday to
send the national team to Sri Lanka.
"India-Pakistan series will happen
tentatively from December 15 in Sri
Lanka," Shukla told reporters.
"I am optimistic that the government
will give the go-ahead to us. Both the
parties (Boards) have agreed for Sri
Lanka as a venue. The whole idea is to
resume cricket between the two
countries," Shukla said. Read more @: India-Pakistan series likely from Dec 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajeev Shukla ..
Still no govt approval bro..as per this source...still nothing showing on television as well...

royceferns2000 said:
Still no govt approval bro..as per this source...still nothing showing on television as well...

I watched it in News 7 tamil channel .. No idea what channel you have checked then series date announced it means almost govt. Gave clearence .. And you asked source i posted source still you not satisfied means report it .. And plz dont quote long post hereafter itz against DDF Forum rules :k:) ..

royceferns2000 said:

Yup still no approval from Government. Most likely by 27th(Tomorrow) or By this Week they will give the Approval :k:)

"A formal confirmation of the series is expected later this week. The Pakistan Cricket Board has already obtained clearance from the Nawaz Sharif government, while Board of Control for Cricket in India is awaiting green signal from the Union government."

+++++++++++++

ABCDEFGH said:
Yup still no approval from Government. Most likely by 27th(Tomorrow) or By this Week they will give the Approval :k:)

No security clearance plea in Home Ministry for Indo-Pak series

New Delhi: The Home Ministry has not received any communication from the BCCI seeking its security clearance for resumption of cricket ties between India and Pakistan, possibly because the matches may not be held in India.

Official sources said the role of Home Ministry in giving security clearance comes if any international match is being played in the country.

As the India-Pakistan cricket series unlikely to be held, the BCCI has not approached the Home Ministry, sources said.

If the series is going to be held in a third country, the first assessment and clearance have to be given by the Ministry of External Affairs.

If the MEA clears the proposal, then the Home Ministry may send an advance security liaison team to the country where it may be held, sources said.

IPL Chairman Rajiv Shukla today pushed for resumption of cricket ties between the two neighbouring countries, saying the game should not be brought into political controversies.

BCCI is awaiting response from the Indian government on the fate of a much-talked-about series next month while Pakistan Cricket Board has got the clearance from their government.

He said both Boards have agreed for Sri Lanka as a venue.

http://www.ibnlive.com/cricketnext/...ome-ministry-for-indo-pak-series-1169135.html

amarnathkvk said:
No security clearance plea in Home Ministry for Indo-Pak series

Looks Like BCCI will Double-Cross PCB :D:lol

Back
Top Bottom