OTF Exclusive India tour of Windies 2019 | starts August on SPSN

Trp will be low for this tour i guess after world cup loss.india again preparing for next world cup 2024 and loss that too again. :LOL:
They always say they are experimenting players for world cup finally lose that too.

Trp will be low for this tour i guess after world cup loss.india again preparing for next world cup 2024 and loss that too again. :LOL:
They always say they are experimenting players for world cup finally lose that too.
Its 2023 WC :ok2: n you're unbanned started same trolling post again with emojis :huh: :dodgy2:

Trp will be low for this tour i guess after world cup loss.india again preparing for next world cup 2024 and loss that too again.
Sony always loses TRP post ICC tournament. Idk which tour happened Sri Lanka or West Indies after Champions Trophy. Ratings were bad back then too. I personally am gonna skip the tour. Not because India lost. For me winning and losing is part of the game. Like soccer mom's I believe everybody participating is a winner. I am skipping the tour because of the stupid broadcaster. I am not a fan of ads between ball, studio commentary and non original production. I got seizures watching India tour of Australia because of poor camera cuts of Fox. Cricket doesn't feel like cricket when it's on Sony.

Sony always loses TRP post ICC tournament. Idk which tour happened Sri Lanka or West Indies after Champions Trophy. Ratings were bad back then too. I personally am gonna skip the tour. Not because India lost. For me winning and losing is part of the game. Like soccer mom's I believe everybody participating is a winner. I am skipping the tour because of the stupid broadcaster. I am not a fan of ads between ball, studio commentary and non original production. I got seizures watching India tour of Australia because of poor camera cuts of Fox. Cricket doesn't feel like cricket when it's on Sony.
It was ind vs windies back then as well bro
Literally bro still after years of production they dont know how to telecast cricket matches

I'm not a cricket follower untill world cup. Can somebody tell me how different is Sony's airing of cricket from star ?

Back
Top Bottom