India Tour Of West Indies 2023 | News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Naimish555
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 543
  • Views Views: Views 45,080
d9jN7ix.jpg

He and Rahul Dravid were run machines against the toughest bowlers in the world.

Kohli takes vacation whenever he feels the opposition has good bowlers.
Kohli would have been failure in my opinion against those bowlers(Wasim, Waqar, Vaas, McGrath, Walsh, Ambrose, Donald, Asif,Gul, Amir). Sachin and Dravid were top class batsman of that era. Sachin was truly talented. Dravid used to tire out the bowlers and then attack the tired bowlers. This kind of craftsmanship doesn't exist in today's batsman. Ganguly was again top batsman, I am glad noone else got chance in these four batsman(Especially Badrinath and Yuvraj). Laxman was good too in patches. I wish all these batsman would have scored in South Africa. But that was not the case. From these four, I guess only Sachin would have scored against Starc, Anderson, Archer, Wood, Cummins, Hazelwood, Boult, Southee, Rabada.

Last edited:
Kohli would have been failure in my opinion against those bowlers(Wasim, Waqar, Vaas, McGrath, Walsh, Ambrose, Donald). Sachin and Dravid were top class batsman of that era. Sachin was truly talented. Dravid used to tire out the bowlers and then attack the tired bowlers. This kind of craftsmanship doesn't exist in today's batsman. Ganguly was again top batsman, I am glad noone else got chance in these four batsman(Especially Badrinath and Yuvraj). Laxman was good too in patches. I wish all these batsman would have scored in South Africa. But that was not the case. From these four, I guess only Sachin would have scored against Starc, Anderson, Archer, Wood, Cummins, Hazelwood, Boult, Southee, Rabada.
If WTC was held during their time it would have made for interesting finals between India and Australia

Next match is Virat Kohli's 500th Intl match

In Kohli's
100th match - Sachin made Worldrecord by Scoring 100th Intl Century

200th match - Ambati Rayudu Scored his Maiden ODI Century

300th match - Dhoni/Bhuvi pair made record of Century partnership for 8th Wicket in Succesful Runchase (131/7 to 231/7 v SL)

400th match - Kuldeep Yadav made record by becoming only Indian to pick multiple ODI HatTricks & Rohit made record of Scoring 8 150s in ODI

Back
Top Bottom