India tour of West Indies 2022 | News & Updates

Rohit, Virat and even BCCI knows that popular private broadcasters not Acquires India Tour of west indies media Rights, that's why BCCI selected this team to limit expensive.

If Sony or Star Acquires Rights they convinced with BCCI. Earlier many years back Star convinced BCCI play with popular players like Rohit, Virat or MS Dhoni.

BCCI is killing cricket..... by sending this team it will kill all chances of india winning 50 overs WC its shameful for these so called big cricketers not participating in an international match

BCCI is killing cricket..... by sending this team it will kill all chances of india winning 50 overs WC its shameful for these so called big cricketers not participating in an international match
They considering West Indies as underrated team but they going to give fitting reply to BCCI 🤣😝 .. They going to score 400+ in every match with the help of thakur , avesh & Siraj and BCCI team will chase that with the help of Rutu , gill & Iyer super duper comedy is waiting at the end of this month 🤣😝

They considering West Indies as underrated team but they going to give fitting reply to BCCI 🤣😝 .. They going to score 400+ in every match with the help of thakur , avesh & Siraj and BCCI team will chase that with the help of Rutu , gill & Iyer super duper comedy is waiting at the end of this month 🤣😝
bhai this is serious issue i am hurt that bcci has made cricket into money making business...ipl is the worst thing to happen to cricket... there are other leagues as well like big bash but australia is playing as much cricket as india is playing i see there most big players participating in their international duty... bcci is making different teams ans making money from each team by making them play back to back series

bhai this is serious issue i am hurt that bcci has made cricket into money making business...ipl is the worst thing to happen to cricket... there are other leagues as well like big bash but australia is playing as much cricket as india is playing i see there most big players participating in their international duty... bcci is making different teams ans making money from each team by making them play back to back series
I didn't said no bro even I'm saying this from long happy that time everybody I'm IPL hater now many realise my words that IPL ruined Indian cricket

Kyle mayers current all-rounder form enough to damage poor form team.

Better to announce VK , Rohit , Shami will be available only for IPL every year 🤣😝

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock