India Tour Of South Africa 2023/24 | News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek3457789
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 549
  • Views Views: Views 32,435
I
Mr Deepak Chahar has informed the BCCI that he will not be available for the upcoming ODI series due to a family medical emergency. The Men’s Selection Committee has named Mr Akash Deep as his replacement.

After the conclusion of the first ODI in Johannesburg on 17th December, Mr Shreyas Iyer will join the Test squad to prepare for the Test series. He will not be available for the second and third ODI and will take part in the inter-squad game

Team India (Senior Men) Head Coach Mr Rahul Dravid, Batting Coach Mr Vikram Rathour, Bowling Coach Mr Paras Mhambrey and Fielding Coach Mr T. Dilip will link up with the Test squad and oversee their preparations for the inter-squad game and the Test series

The ODI team will be assisted by India A’s Coaching Staff comprising Batting Coach Mr Sitanshu Kotak, Bowling Coach Mr Rajib Datta and Fielding Coach Mr Ajay Ratra

I hope everyone gets chance in this series. I hope Rahul sits and give captaincy to Shreyas Iyer in one of the match.

Tomorrow's ODI Will be Pink ODI..
🇿🇦 Vs 🇮🇳
at Johannesburg..

Pink ODI Meaning :-

"
The Pink ODI is played to raise awareness about breast cancer, and for the benefit of those suffering from the disease "

15dsNTj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom