- 37*(15)
- 22*(14)
- 31*(9)
- 46(29)
- 6(8)
- 68*(39)

Unreal consistency 👏💜
Go sleep man enough internet for you today 😂
What happened? There is Ishan Kishan and Tilak Verma waiting in the wings. He can open the innings as well, if Jaiswal fails. For rotation, it's good option. Tilak can bat three and four. Depending on where Surya wants to bat. Left right combination is stuck in line up as well. WC is in Windies where Jaiswal and Gill opened. But personally I don't want to see Gill in T20 anymore. He can focus on ODI and test here onwards. With Rohit going out, he has to play with responsibility. Where does Pandya fits in here. We need back up keeper as well. We have four options in spinner now. Jadeja, Axar, Bishnoi, Sunder. With Sunder, we have flexibility to open in powerplay. Shivam Dubey and Tewatia can be back up option as well if they had good IPL. Bowlers are fixed. One change here and there. But I don't see any change except Prasidh Krishna.

In ODIs as well,
Sai Sudarshan/Paddikal
Gill
Iyer
Rahul
Samson
Rinkoo/Dubey
Sunder
Kuldeep
Bumrah
Siraj
Arshadeep

No place for Pandya to be honest.

I want Akash to release him before mega auctions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock