India Tour Of South Africa 2023/24 | News & Updates

EEBsWJp.jpg

World feed
This one is more suited for daytime matches.

India team is incomplete without MI CSK quota.
We have to look beyond that thing. Rohit and Kohli should not be brought back, just like Ashwin in this WC(If you are showing doors to Rahane and Pujara, then you should show doors to Rohit and Kohli as well). They are done and dusted, possibly in ODIs as well(Rohit should retire from Tests as well at the end of 2024. Stick with this squad for T20i(I don't want to see Gill in T20i as well). I don't know what wrong Dubey and Sunder has done. Not selected there and not selected here as well. What communication are being done with them. Also we will have to think of backup for Hardik Pandya as next WC is in South Africa. Their will be some kind of seam movement. Shardul Thakur will be 36. Shami will be 38. So they are out of question. We need fitter bowlers and back up for Hardik.

Two wicket in two over .
These bilateral series going to be enjoyable, not boring ....

Two wicket in two over .
These bilateral series going to be enjoyable, not boring ....
How does this work? 3 match T20. One match is already cancelled. So if India wins one and South Africa wins one. Who wins the series?

How does this work? 3 match T20. One match is already cancelled. So if India wins one and South Africa wins one. Who wins the series?
Who cares who win, just want to see good pace bowling attack from both team..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock