India tour of South Africa 2021-22 | News And Updates

varun was bashed due to not picking up wickets in t20 world cup now in last 2 odi ashwin was wickets less and also gave away 70 atleast mystery was economical 😂

bavuma vs ab
bavuma played fearlessly without worrying about ipl contract.
Axar+Jadeja+Sunder is best combination for WC23. No other player should be there. In between they can try Rahul Chahar and Ravi Bishnoi.

varun was bashed due to not picking up wickets in t20 world cup now in last 2 odi ashwin was wickets less and also gave away 70 atleast mystery was economical 😂

bavuma vs ab
bavuma played fearlessly without worrying about ipl contract.
More than bowling it's batting which is troubling us. Why Shikhar? Why Pant? I don't understand. Tomorrow whole team should be changed.
Ruturaj
Kishan
Yadav
Rahul
Iyer
Iyer
Chahar
Yadav
Porel
Siraj
Saini

This team will loose match within 30 overs😂
We have already lost the series. It's time for experimentation. We have got beaten without Rabada and Nortje. Markram hasn't clicked in ODIs yet. Malan hasn't faced quality attack yet in ODI career. But still we were subpar.

Why Ashwin? Just because Jadeja/Axar/Sunder not there. I don't see any reason for Ashwin to be in WC23 sqaud. He will be 38 by that time and serves no purpose to Indian campaign.
Why Bhuvi? Just because Shami is not there. I don't see any reason for Bhuvi to be in WC23 squad either. Bhuvi hasnt performed since years. No swing, no pace, no batting contribution,no line and length bowling. Why he needs to be in team? I don't see any reason. I will better pick full fledged Avesh Khan/Harshal Patel instead of him. He is not a part of test team either.
Why Shikhar? Just because Rohit is injured? I don't see any reason that Shikhar should be in WC23 squad. Ruturaj has proved himself in last three years and still not getting chances. He is in form of his life, if we are not giving chances now,then when?

Rest changes are due to workload management.
Bumrah and Shardul playing each match and we need them for test format. So we need to preserve them.

We have already lost the series. It's time for experimentation. We have got beaten without Rabada and Nortje. Markram hasn't clicked in ODIs yet. Malan hasn't faced quality attack yet in ODI career. But still we were subpar.

Why Ashwin? Just because Jadeja/Axar/Sunder not there. I don't see any reason for Ashwin to be in WC23 sqaud. He will be 38 by that time and serves no purpose to Indian campaign.
Why Bhuvi? Just because Shami is not there. I don't see any reason for Bhuvi to be in WC23 squad either. Bhuvi hasnt performed since years. No swing, no pace, no batting contribution,no line and length bowling. Why he needs to be in team? I don't see any reason. I will better pick full fledged Avesh Khan/Harshal Patel instead of him. He is not a part of test team either.
Why Shikhar? Just because Rohit is injured? I don't see any reason that Shikhar should be in WC23 squad. Ruturaj has proved himself in last three years and still not getting chances. He is in form of his life, if we are not giving chances now,then when?

Rest changes are due to workload management.
Bumrah and Shardul playing each match and we need them for test format. So we need to preserve them.
You do not see any reason for any players in team but that does not mean that there is no reason for them to be in team.

WC will be in India, Ashwin will be the best bowler for India. Dhawan, Pant and other batters will also perform better.
The IPL bowlers/batsmen you mentioned will fail flat in front of full fledged internation team bowlers.

just 3 ashes test match ensured ground name for boland 😉😉
143jzLI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock