India tour of South Africa 2021-22 | News And Updates

Why Dhawan after scoring 79 u want him dropped unbelievable
Not suited for WC23. You should put price tag on your wicket when you have so much of experience. This is last series for Dhawan. No Century and get out. Our middle order is fairly new. So Dhawan should have finished the game I guess. I don't think Dhawan and Pant needs to be there in XI. Pant is overrated in white ball format. Ishan Kishan is much better. Let Pant remain for red balls. Rahul can keep for some time and he is playing in middle order for quiet some time. Number six is right spot for him.

Not suited for WC23. You should put price tag on your wicket when you have so much of experience. This is last series for Dhawan. No Century and get out. Our middle order is fairly new. So Dhawan should have finished the game I guess. I don't think Dhawan and Pant needs to be there in XI. Pant is overrated in white ball format. Ishan Kishan is much better. Let Pant remain for red balls. Rahul can keep for some time and he is playing in middle order for quiet some time. Number six is right spot for him.
Yuzi Chahal is absolutely not needed. I don't understand the need of Ashwin at the age of 38-39 for WC23. Maybe someone like Akshar Patel or Washington Sunder needs to be there. Chahar/Porel can be our second seamer if we have decided Shardul is our all rounder.

Yuzi Chahal is absolutely not needed. I don't understand the need of Ashwin at the age of 38-39 for WC23. Maybe someone like Akshar Patel or Washington Sunder needs to be there. Chahar/Porel can be our second seamer if we have decided Shardul is our all rounder.
Keep Shami/Ishant/Siraj/Yadav for tests only. Bhuvnesh has gone past his prime. No swing. No death bowling. No pace. We need good pace bowlers. We have Avesh Khan, Shivam Mavi, Harshal Patel, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Basil Thampi. We should start grooming them.

On the contrary, It was a fluent innings from Dhawan, Rest everyone looked rusty, When half the runs were scored, it was expected to be responsible from, Shreyas, Rishabh, Venkatesh, when will the middle order take it to the finish

None the less. Memorable debut for the coach and the captain. 👏👏👏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock