India tour of South Africa 2021-22 | News And Updates

This really shows how much cricketing knowledge you have.
He is the most successful Indian test cricket captain ever.
Politics is what has led to India losing this test series and world cup as well.

This shows how much ignorant you are before replying .

I didn't say about test only. But you are insisting so let me tell you , Apart from that one Australia series victory he has nothing but bunch of useless bilateral paytm trophies under his captaincy . Last one was under Rahane's captaincy. Thank god he was out of series after 36 allout disaster.

Perhaps you might have forgotten that (edit: 2 times before pakistan has defeated in CT stage matches ) in 2017 india lost to pakistan in icc tournament Final under our legendary captain kohli , same repeated in 2021 in T20 world cup as well as lost test championship.

in this area i have huge respect for MSD . 2013 champions trophy is classic example of his leadership . Nobody remembers how many bilateral trophies you win as much as icc tournament.

Last edited:
for the first time in history in 2017 india lost to pakistan in icc tournament under our legendary captain kohli
Correction, that wasn't the first time India lost against Pakistan in a Champions trophy match. It happened twice before, 2004 and 2009.

Absolutely. Just few examples: Ashwin played in all 3 matches even when everyone knew he will hardly bowl on these tracks.
Rahane can't be dropped because of Mumbai quota
Pujara can't be dropped as he is from Gujarat

too much interfere in team selection is costing the team.
I differ here ,
Never heard this excuse before . Nobody made a fuss about when Sehwagh , Gambhir , Yuvraj , Harbhajan etc were dropped . But today people are requesting to drop rahane and pujara . Still our captain can't drop them that's difference between MSD and kohli .

Its his and coach's duty to convince and demand selectors team of their own choice , coach has been replaced , still if things are same then it might be time for him as well to relieve himself before worsening his remaining career as batsman as well as making another captaincy leaving drama .

This shows how much ignorant you are before replying .

I didn't say about test only. But you are insisting so let me tell you , Apart from that one Australia series victory he has nothing but bunch of useless bilateral paytm trophies under his captaincy . Last one was under Rahane's captaincy. Thank god he was out of series after 36 allout disaster.

Perhaps you might have forgotten that (edit: 2 times before pakistan has defeated in CT stage matches ) in 2017 india lost to pakistan in icc tournament Final under our legendary captain kohli , same repeated in 2021 in T20 world cup as well as lost test championship.

in this area i have huge respect for MSD . 2013 champions trophy is classic example of his leadership . Nobody remembers how many bilateral trophies you win as much as icc tournament.
Not only Tests (where he's miles ahead), even in ODI, VK have win % of 70+, again miles ahead of anyone.
But it'll not ever be acknowledged

Last edited by a moderator:
--
Not only Tests (where he's miles ahead), even in ODI, VK have win % of 70+, again miles ahead of anyone.
But it'll not ever be acknowledged
Ask anyone how many bilateral series kapil dev or MSD has won , nobody will be able to tell exactly. Ask same people who won WC for india , you will get to hear name of kapil dev and most selfish captain.

Now answer to your argument .
India defeated best xi Australian team with newcomers when VK was sent home after 36 all out (coincidence!!) and now when he is with team , got defeated against not so favourite SAF shows us something is wrong with his captaincy . Reluctance to drop non performing PuRane, Selection of spinner on fast bowling pitch and later whimpering in frustration on mike are clear indication of it.

Anyways acknowledge home track paytm kitty trophies like we won after test championship loss and keep celebrating :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask anyone how many bilateral series kapil dev or MSD has won , nobody will be able to tell exactly. Ask same people who won WC for india , you will get to hear name of kapil dev and most selfish captain.

Now answer to your argument .
India defeated best xi Australian team with newcomers when VK was sent home after 36 all out (coincidence!!) and now when he is with team , got defeated against not so favourite SAF shows us something is wrong with his captaincy . Reluctance to drop non performing PuRane, Selection of spinner on fast bowling pitch and later whimpering in frustration on mike are clear indication of it.

Anyways acknowledge home track paytm kitty trophies like we won after test championship loss and keep celebrating :biggrin:
Another reason for the loss is lack of team effort . I mean I did not notice any person really serious about the series . I mean take Rishabh Pant for that matter, After completing his century, he was so relaxed as if Nothing matters. Even when Bumrah wanted 2 Runs , Pant Said to keep it to 1 as he could not see the ball . I mean what was the relevance of this statement ??? Similarly no efforts from Mayank — Rahul .

Secondly I did not understand why Kohli chose to bat first instead of Bowling both in Johannesburg and Cape Town ? Wicket had moisture and there was overcast Condition as well .

Another reason for the loss is lack of team effort . I mean I did not notice any person really serious about the series . I mean take Rishabh Pant for that matter, After completing his century, he was so relaxed as if Nothing matters. Even when Bumrah wanted 2 Runs , Pant Said to keep it to 1 as he could not see the ball . I mean what was the relevance of this statement ??? Similarly no efforts from Mayank — Rahul .
Its true we didn't see any seriousness , especially after 1 test win and de kock exit .
Lets hope this loss would open selectors eyes and make them seriously think about batting order

Our miles ahead captain's record in SENA countries in 8 years of tenure .
dNmRiYL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock