India tour of South Africa 2021-22 | News And Updates

Series is 2-1 lose by India

Time to revamp the team Pujara , Rahane & Pant should kick out of a team 😡🤬
It should be ashwin instead of Pant atleast on fast bowling pitch . Neither he is getting much bowling nor scoring with bat. His over could have easily been compensated by Iyer or Vihari or even Agarwal .

‘None of that nonsense that it's his natural game': Gavaskar lashes out at Rishabh Pant, says 'no excuses for that shot'​

"That is not the way to play and I am pretty certain that in the change room, Rahul Dravid would have given him a hearing, or as they say in cricket, Dravid must have given him a 'bamboo'," Gavaskar had said.
He also said, Pant should be dropped from 3rd test.
Has that lunatic said a word about PuRane ??

Only Kohli and pant managed to cross double digits , that shows how useless fellows are filled in current team

100 % South Africa's game if they play in a calm and composed way . Poor Batting by India . I don't know why they even tour to other countries. Why can't India declare that India is retiring from International Cricket :angry2::knife2::wall:

wFla5Ie.jpg
lI8yFPJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock