India Tour Of New Zealand 2022 | News & Updates

It's replay of 2021 t20 series just to fool some people
Holy cow! This is way too unethical.
So which channel in India will be broadcasting? Will private DTH users also be able to view on DD Sports?

So which channel in India will be broadcasting? Will private DTH users also be able to view on DD Sports?
How it is unethical if you are can't see the year 2021 written on top, thats foolishness. And no channel is showing, it's on prime video

Can't say it's unethical because they have the rights for it and they can do whatever they want with it. It's just a sneaky tactic to get some cheap views.
It's not yet confirmed whether NZ series will available on DD sports for all DTH/Cable

It's Live and Exclusively on Prime video, so not possible on DD, But India Tour of Bangladesh will airing on DD As Sony Acquired Series Broadcasting Rights.

It's Live and Exclusively on Prime video, so not possible on DD, But India Tour of Bangladesh will airing on DD As Sony Acquired Series Broadcasting Rights.
NZ vs IND is available on DD sports for DD free dish users. Still not confirmed for other DTH/Cable

NZ vs IND is available on DD sports for DD free dish users. Still not confirmed for other DTH/Cable
It's NZ exclusive media Rights acquired by Streaming Giant Prime Video, I didn't see any ad or commercial ad sales from DD. If they get match signal from last minute Definitely they're struggling with locking Ads and sharing revenue.

It's can't say they airing, even Star Sports announced Inda vs NZ team doesn't mean they will airing match.
Highly doubt they would promote the series on twitter if they weren't airing it. They even updated their cover pic. Let's see

I think DD will show the match (both 1.0 and 2.0) , but won't promote any ad , mostly requested by amazon prime in order to pull the fans to OTT

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock