India Tour Of New Zealand 2022 | News & Updates

Is this going to be broadcast on Star Sports network? It is being mentioned so on their official website too.
It's New Zealand Tour of India of 2021.
3HCdTSI.jpg

So BCCI has no money for a fresh jersey after that T20 worldcup jersey.. Something should have been changed. Just to have a fresh new perspective. A slight design and tinge of colour for a new beginning. Sadly no.
Coz bcci and Indian team still on t20i world cup 2022 mood and they play this series is like final 😉😉
Which is partial reality coz both knocked out from semi

So BCCI has no money for a fresh jersey after that T20 worldcup jersey.. Something should have been changed. Just to have a fresh new perspective. A slight design and tinge of colour for a new beginning. Sadly no.
This Jersey is good and was unveiled just last month no need to unnecessarily change it. I think they will keep this Jersey till the next T20 World Cup and unveil a new jersey for ODI before 2023 WC

This Jersey is good and was unveiled just last month no need to unnecessarily change it. I think they will keep this Jersey till the next T20 World Cup and unveil a new jersey for ODI before 2023 WC
I didn't say it's bad jersey.. I said since after a world cup usually you change the easiest of things for a new beginning. Here a new jersey. Since BCCI boasts of rich money least they could have done. Look at At kiwis. Or for that matter any other team.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock