India Tour of New Zealand - 2020 | News & Updates

One more thing that I don't understand if Saha will keep wickets in test then why he is on bench in the a game while all the others like hanuma,pujara,rahane,Ashwin get ample time in the middle
Team management doesn't tell this simple thing to a side management

One more thing that I don't understand if Saha will keep wickets in test then why he is on bench in the a game while all the others like hanuma,pujara,rahane,Ashwin get ample time in the middle
Team management doesn't tell this simple thing to a side management
because bro kohli rate saha's keeping above his batting and if you look recent matches trend even ashwin bat higher than saha so just runs from saha's bat just icing on the cake for team india where vihari also can wicket keep but he is batsman keeper more than keeper batsman

7 overs gone and NZ are ahead till now...

Bumrah again got the beat from Guptill and there was not at all any need to play Bumrah today and if he goes for another blast then his confidence will be very less and will affect India a lot in the test series, even Saini got Guptill's punishment.

It's pretty sure that this is not the old Bumrah and let's hope for his return as soon as possible.

The failure of Kohli is also a worrying sign and missing Rohit a lot in the team.

I am sure that, if not now, we will get back our old fierce Bumrah back once again in the IPL under Rohit Sharma...

Keeping Shami in the bench and playing Thakur what kind of team management is this I don't understand. Bumrah is not in his old fashion bowling with being economical and picking wkts still they play 2 inexperience pacers Thakur and Saini alongside him. Shami was the leading wicket taker for India in Odis last year and he was benched for unknown reason. Really poor from India

because bro kohli rate saha's keeping above his batting and if you look recent matches trend even ashwin bat higher than saha so just runs from saha's bat just icing on the cake for team india where vihari also can wicket keep but he is batsman keeper more than keeper batsman
No matter how a good a player is he still need match practise to get adjusted according to the conditions as this is not India where ball doesn't swing that my but it's NZ where climate is windy and cold plus this is his first tour to NZ as test wicketkeeper
Pant should not be in the international side in any format.
Then it's better to drop him so that he can play proper FC cricket to gain some form and confidence the same thing they had done with kl and result is in front of our eyes
7 overs gone and NZ are ahead till now...

Bumrah again got the beat from Guptill and there was not at all any need to play Bumrah today and if he goes for another blast then his confidence will be very less and will affect India a lot in the test series, even Saini got Guptill's punishment.

It's pretty sure that this is not the old Bumrah and let's hope for his return as soon as possible.

The failure of Kohli is also a worrying sign
and missing Rohit a lot in the team.

I am sure that, if not now, we will get back our old fierce Bumrah back once again in the IPL under Rohit Sharma...
The same thing I had said in my earlier post

Nicholls last four ODI innings

55(77)
78(82)
41(59)
51(74)*

Cricbuzz ©

Thanku sir shardul thakur for your immense service you should retire immediately from int cricket for Indian cricket sake atleast

Back
Top Bottom