India Tour of New Zealand - 2020 | News & Updates

I don't understand what's happening yesterday or day before yesterday kohli said we would make changes in side but on match day only Manish came thanku ravi I think they had taken pant as an tourist only
Now after choosing Mayank for last odi and after his failure as well not good sign for test series imagine if bumrah one more wicketless match which effect his confidence as well before test match lastly one fifty plus score in last 7 innings in white ball from our main man makes me worry
Bad signs before test matches
They should let kl rahul for the test series as our main opener(only in test) with shubhman going with current form of both players
Coming to match as our middle order saving us for the second time in the odi series

^I read somewhere that team management is punishing and miffed with pant for his lack of runs/missed oppurtunities that he got. His work ethics is not good even when traveling with the team. Basically a punishment for him by denying him any cricket either with main team or A team.

Last edited:
^I read somewhere that team management is punishing and miffed with pant for his lack of runs/missed oppurtunities that he got. His work ethics is not good even when traveling with the team. Basically a punishment for him by denying him any cricket either with main team or A team.
So basically destroying a career

So basically destroying a career
Too much ipl money for pant.Moneys gone to his head. Pant is not fit as well. On top of that Saha got his place back into the team.And now Rahul keeping scoring runs/100.. :p
Team management already destroyed half of Manish Pandeys career by backing that mental midget jadhav. Only if we had played Manish in the first two odis.

Last edited:
kl rahul 1st indian wicketkeeper to score hundreed in newzealand

TqqmhrO.png

aesMkJg.png

E89OhrB.png

Back
Top Bottom