India Tour of New Zealand - 2020 | News & Updates

It is very wrong to say this. I don't think he is not fit enough to play test cricket where he is required to bowl 20 overs a day.

T20s are different where he is required to bowl only 4 overs. He might play IPL as a pure batsman.

These guys are very committed and talented cricketers. Lets not throw mud on them with such speculations.
Please better not speak of his commitments the Better , I know more Darker side of Hardik Pandya though that's his personal life.
This Guy after getting Fame has Destroyed his own character and Self respect.

Being an Left Hander It's better to shape Batting & Bowling abilities of Shivam Dube, instead of focusing on Hardik. Shivam is also a good hitter of the ball.
Hardik should have feel fear of his spot in compitition of Shivam.
Very unlikely he will ever be a direct threat. Hardik's bowling has more pace than Shivam. Very unlikely that someone who bowls in 120s will ever bowl at 140s level. Hardik's batting is far consistent than Shivam at this point..

Please better not speak of his commitments the Better , I know more Darker side of Hardik Pandya though that's his personal life.
This Guy after getting Fame has Destroyed his own character and Self respect.
What a player does in his/her personal life doesn't matter as long as they perform well in the field. Who are we to judge someone's character. He was stupid to talk nonsense in an interview and he is punished for that.

Hardik is almost close to being a genuine all rounder. His presence is required for the team to perform well overseas.

What a player does in his/her personal life doesn't matter as long as they perform well in the field. Who are we to judge someone's character. He was stupid to talk nonsense in an interview and he is punished for that.

Hardik is almost close to being a genuine all rounder. His presence is required for the team to perform well overseas.
Hardik Pandya is going Vinod Kambli way after great start to his Career he is not able to sustain fame, Just 12 days back , He was caught Drunk at Hotel Taj Mumbai, 3 waiters was required to lift him from Lobby to his room, BCCI knew all this and has raised strict warning to him for his inappropriate behaviour.

I wish he learns from this as he is only Best All-rounder now in current squad and India requires him very badly.

He was caught Drunk at Hotel Taj Mumbai, 3 waiters was required to lift him from Lobby to his room, BCCI knew all this and has raised strict warning to him for his inappropriate behaviour.
Source for this,?

But Hardik Pandya will be Fully Fit for IPL.
Even if he is not 100% fit, He will play IPL coz Money matters.
I am also aganist that bro he has to gain full fitness first imo
Let's hope he will get fit as soon as possible

Back
Top Bottom