India Tour of New Zealand - 2020 | News & Updates

manish pandey's record unreal
v3MCktm.png
Than Kohli should include Manish in T20 WC every match :lol:
I think the last two matches will be officially considered as tied games, for statistics and rankings.

Let him concentrate on his new girl friend... The guy is finished.. He has no focus on cricket... Seems more inclined towards ipl/bling showoff.(n)
He hadn't cleared the fitness test that's why he is ruled out he will go through rehabilitation process in nca secondly she is not his gf but engaged partner what he will be doing in his personal life who are we to comment on that we chear him because he played for our nation not for his personal life

One more thing I don't think bumrah is also fully recovered yet seeing his performance after coming back from injury that's my personal opinion and assumption

He hadn't cleared the fitness test that's why he is ruled out he will go through rehabilitation process in nca secondly she is not his gf but engaged partner what he will be doing in his personal life who are we to comment on that we chear him because he played for our nation not for his personal life

One more thing I don't think bumrah is also fully recovered yet seeing his performance after coming back from injury that's my personal opinion and assumption
Will be very happy if he comes back to play for India... His surgery henceforth will be a huge problem for him to perform as before. Heck.. Mark my words he isn't gonna bowl those 140s half tracker as before... And his batting if it clicks.. Clicks.. Let him be back in to the team. Fingers crossed:)

I hope they play the same team from yesterday's T20 for tomorrow's match too. Or Rohit coming in for either Kohli or Rahul.

But Hardik Pandya will be Fully Fit for IPL.
Even if he is not 100% fit, He will play IPL coz Money matters.
It is very wrong to say this. I don't think he is not fit enough to play test cricket where he is required to bowl 20 overs a day.

T20s are different where he is required to bowl only 4 overs. He might play IPL as a pure batsman.

These guys are very committed and talented cricketers. Lets not throw mud on them with such speculations.

Back
Top Bottom