India Tour Of England 2021 | News And Updates

Shikhar Dhawan today: Prithvi is playing really well and I am sure he will bounce back in the next game.

So both SKY and Shaw are unlikely to fly out until after the T20 series as well..

The BCCI has confirmed that Shubman Gill, Avesh Khan and Washinton Sundar have been ruled out of the tour of England. Prithvi Shaw and Suryakumar Yadav have been named as replacements in the Test squad.

ESPN

Pritvi Shaw he doesn't deserve a place in Indian team any formats...He is fit to play in IPL...No technical and only hitting...Bad fielder bad catcher... No consistency ...
Hardik pandya...
His days r gone...Only the name remains...
Surya Kumar yadav richly deserves in all formats..
Jayant yadav..
No consistency...

India’s updated squad for England Tests:

R Sharma,
M Agarwal,
C Pujara,
V Kohli (c),
A Rahane (vc),
H Vihari, R Pant (wk),
R Ashwin,
R Jadeja,
A Patel,
J Bumrah,
I Sharma,
Md. Shami,
Md. Siraj,
S Thakur,
U Yadav,
KL Rahul,
W Saha (wk),
A Easwaran,
P Shaw,
S Yadav

Pritvi Shaw he doesn't deserve a place in Indian team any formats...He is fit to play in IPL...No technical and only hitting...Bad fielder bad catcher... No consistency ...
Kohli - an U19 WC winning captain - was also like this in his early years, although he did have some batting consistency. After he improved his fitness, his fielding performance also increased dramatically.

Shaw is someone I see like Kohli. If he manages to improve his fitness will reach Kohli levels for sure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock