India Tour Of England 2021 | News And Updates

Kohli - an U19 WC winning captain - was also like this in his early years, although he did have some batting consistency. After he improved his fitness, his fielding performance also increased dramatically.

Shaw is someone I see like Kohli. If he manages to improve his fitness will reach Kohli levels for sure.
Well the time of Kohli and present scenario is very much changed...At that time India was searching someone like kohli and more chances given for youngsters to represent India...Now the there r many youngsters performing and in wait list... Look at K L Rahul itself... Once or twice he didn't performed in Tests and perhaps Injured and lost his place..When he returned his place was already filled...U can remember Vinod Kambli..He was at his prime but lost his place due to injury..Once he got fit his place was filled by someone...
I am not telling as Shaw couldn't return but it's very difficult until he fixes his technical issues and consistency...Even now Padikkal can't get Into team even he is in his prime and very good fielder..

Pritvi Shaw he doesn't deserve a place in Indian team any formats...He is fit to play in IPL...No technical and only hitting...Bad fielder bad catcher... No consistency ...
The problem is us the so called supporters! We only appreciate this type of batting.
Really wonder what more A Easwaran needs to do to get a chance. It's highly likely that if situation demands for the opening partner of Rohit, Shaw will be preferred before him.

India’s updated squad for England Tests:

R Sharma,
M Agarwal,
C Pujara,
V Kohli (c),
A Rahane (vc),
H Vihari, R Pant (wk),
R Ashwin,
R Jadeja,
A Patel,
J Bumrah,
I Sharma,
Md. Shami,
Md. Siraj,
S Thakur,
U Yadav,
KL Rahul,
W Saha (wk),
A Easwaran,
P Shaw,
S Yadav
Easwaran in reserves/stand by players, not in main squad

CCdIgrU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock