India tour of Australia 2020 -2021 | News & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please help when Jakati did international debut in his cricketing life 🤔🤭

Don't be Nervous Grow up Die Hard Fans 👎👎🤭

Meanwhile I'm against quota system wheather CSK or RCB but the fact is CSK quota played really well so they in national team they are not non performing players that time like Saini , umesh , Siraj etc....

Pls try to understand the difference diehard fans

Last edited:
We all want that Rohit should be the captain of white ball cricket and here he is removed from vice captaincy too. Kohli feeling insecurity??
Yes that's what Rohit Replied in Nets Tweet Posted by MI yesterday Night After team announcement 🤷‍♂️

international team they are not non performing players that time like Saini
Really, Saini didn't perform at the international level?
umesh , Siraj
Lord Umesh has a good test record, don't forget that. He isn't selected for limited overs.

Siraj ever since going out of the Indian team of limited overs has improved his FC stats. It did make sense of his inclusion.

one thing i don't understand yet schedule dates not officialy confirmed and Australia team also waiting for annonce their squad if i take consideration the fact that anyone team can annouce their squad first but Australia players also have to go back to Australia and have to quarentine themselves which is same applied for indian team players also.

and if i take rohit sharma injured his hemi then give him one or two ipl match chance to prove his fitness then annouce team is that make a big issue and here question of selection arrise

Looking at the T20 /Odi team do we have any powerful hitters..all seem to be accumulators to me.. We need more youngsters to get in. Test team is OK.. But have less hopes from T20/Odi for this Australia series. For next T20 worldcup need better power hitters team.

Looking at the T20 /Odi team do we have any powerful hitters..all seem to be accumulators to me.. We need more youngsters to get in. Test team is OK.. But have less hopes from T20/Odi for this Australia series. For next T20 worldcup need better power hitters team.
BCCI should learn from ECB. They always give chance to youngsters in T20 format

and if i take rohit sharma injured his hemi then give him one or two ipl match chance to prove his fitness
Bro hamstring injuries may/may not be easy to recover. Some take days, some take weeks to recover. Depends on the grade of injury. I myself have had an grade 2 hamstring injury while in college, so can say from experience.

Grade 1 means few days to few weeks, grade 2 means at least 2 weeks if not more, grade 3 means at least months before able to walk at all.

Looks only like a grade 1, maybe 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock