India tour of Australia 2020 -2021 | News & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. How is people's hypocrisy this big enough? If certain players are selected, they are selected based on very recent performances, not on the basis of an affiliation to an IPL team.

To those questioning Siraj and Umesh's selection in tests:
  1. Have a look at Siraj's FC performances over the last 2 years
  2. Have a look at Umesh's performance last year in SA tests, when one of our key bowlers was injured.
To those questioning Rohit's absence, you should note it is a hamstring injury, which could take weeks to months to recuperate. Rohit has already had a long list of going out because of hamstring injuries. If he plays the next match against RCB in IPL, BCCI should surely come out with explanations on why he is excluded, after all he is the VC in limited overs. Unlike certain hypocrites who inhibit their understanding of how the Indian team selection works.

To those questioning SKY's absence, even I'm shocked TBH on how he got excluded. At least in ODIs he could have been selected, but looking at KL, Dhawan, Shubman and Kohli, there would have been no place for SKY in the top 4 IMO.

Hypocrites, grow up!!

I don't know how certain Die Hard Fans big enough on covering ??

There you go Lame covering post from Die hard fan by kidnapping the issue to next RCB match without touching the video posted by Mi last night on Rohit fitness 🤣🤭

Die hard fans always looking on background things like last tour , FC Performance cleverly not touching the performance on ongoing IPL yes nothing to say so only looking 1 or 2 year past performance 🤣🤭

1 year 2 years performance are very Recent performance ?? 🤭🤭

Certain Die Hard Fans need to Grow up on Covering the mistakes .. And Thumps Down for Quota & Favourite Selection 👎👎

If We question them we're Hypocrites while we put Jing Jag then we're neutral crictic to Diehard fan's 🤭🤭

Last edited:
To those questioning SKY's absence, even I'm shocked TBH on how he got excluded. At least in ODIs he could have been selected, but looking at KL, Dhawan, Shubman and Kohli, there would have been no place for SKY in the top 4 IMO.
Hasn't SKY proved more than enough to be part of the team, it's Ambati Rayudu ficaso all over again. So Subhman Gill has proved enough to be a part but not Sky!

Also after squad announcement, I also thought Rohit had some serious issue, but then he is practicing in Nets, how the hell isn't included in the squads which are supposed to play in almost 2 months from now.

Ps: Lol! U don't have any right to call others Hypocrites who are voicing their beliefs.

Last edited:
Chahal , Sundar , Umesh , Siraj , Saini , Kohli isn't it particular IPL team outing to Australia 🤔🤭

Thank God ABD , Finch , Udana , Philippe , Zampa , Steyn , Morris , Moeen are Non Indian else No Need BCCI Selection Committee 🤣🤭

Chahal , Sundar , Umesh , Siraj , Saini , Kohli isn't it particular IPL team outing to Australia 🤔🤭

Thank God ABD , Finch , Udana , Philippe , Zampa , Steyn , Morris , Moeen are Non Indian else No Need BCCI Selection Committee 🤣🤭
You mean to say Indian team captain is more important than whole board. Only he has the saying? If he wants he can disband the entire board?

Ps: Lol! U don't have any right to call others Hypocrites who are voicing their beliefs.
I dont care about what others post TBH. If they could prove facts, I'm all happy, but associating Indian team selection to an IPL team selection is certainly wrong.

If we look in that way, our previous Indian captain was MS Dhoni. There's a long list of players from his franchise(s) who have gone on to play for India, including but not limited to Parthiv Patel, Ashwin, Jadeja, Mohit Sharma, Shadab Jakati, Washi Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur etc...

Last edited:
We all want that Rohit should be the captain of white ball cricket and here he is removed from vice captaincy too. Kohli feeling insecurity??

we look in that way, our previous Indian captain was MS Dhoni. There's a long list of players from his franchise(s) who have gone on to play for India, including but not limited to Parthiv Patel, Ashwin, Jadeja, Mohit Sharma, Shadab Jakati, Washi Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur etc...
Deepak Chahar and Shardul Thakur and Washington Sundar, never played for CSK/ RPS when MSD is the captain of Indian team, All of them made their debuts under Kohli, U yourself is a hypocrite trying to paint something else which isn't the case. U grow please before advising others.

And Regarding Ashwin and Jadeja they are good enough to make the team even when MS is around.

Ps: Some guy is really angry itseems cause I highlighted his hypocrisy. LOL.

MOD Edit: Please do not abuse others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deepak Chahar and Shardul Thakur and Washington Sundar, never played for CSK/ RPS when MSD is the captain of Indian team
Oh yes my bad. MS wasnt the Indian captain at that time. But my point still remains, if we are comparing players played for India team who have played under a particular IPL team captain, who is also India captain, that is not how team selection works.

That is where the hypocrisy of certain people shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock