India Team Announced for ODI , T20 Series against England ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 3,961
TushShar said:
Great to see Rishabh pant in team.. :luv :luv He is surely an exceptional talent bcoz Indian selector don't take Under 19 player very quickly in team even after super performance :nj example-Unmukt Chand..Rishabh got picked inside 1 year thanks to his performance in Ranji Trophy.. :luv

Virat kohli entered into Indian team when he was @ 19 years old ...;)

amarnathkvk said:
I am waiting to see Rishabh pant performance

Chances are very very less bro and that too in T20 and for wk dhoni is there :nj .. lets see :nj ..

Sai Laxman said:
what you want now :huh .. I Explain everything in my post u unable to understand english means translate the comment into ur regional language using google translater understood what i said in that post .. Then come and question me :k else i wont reply hereafter ..
Simple language.if india tour of England thread available.why new thread?rule same for all.:)

Sai Laxman said:
what you want now :huh .. I Explain everything in my post u unable to understand english means translate the comment into ur regional language using google translater understood what i said in that post .. Then come and question me :k else i wont reply hereafter ..
My language is Hindi.i proud on my language.no need of translater.thanks if follow rule if equal to all in dreamdth forum.

Gurmeet singh said:
Simple language.if india tour of England thread available.why new thread?rule same for all.:)

Itz usual thing team selection updates in new thread .. If sticky thread available also .. So i follow that .. Your newbie may or mayn't be know this .. After all this i already clearly admit use report button to report to team .. Then why are inviting me to argue with u ..

For each India series..we make new thread for Team Announcement.. :) After one format series is over then usually their is 5-10 days gap..in this time we post other update like (tickets,Weather and other) regarding series..and some people don't find them important :s so they don't check this thread until its matchday..but Team Announcement is important.. :nj and suppose if we post team update in that thread..Some person would think that it is news about the things I told above..and he/she might not see it.. :s That's way they will miss the announcement.. :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock