Breaking India not to host ICC Champions Trophy 2021 as BCCI against ODI to T20 format change

But I think that why don't just end champions trophy. and let there be just two icc tournaments icc cwc (50 overs) & icc world t20.

Ya but bcci will not agree to this as they always do, still waiting for day night test in India.

Day night will only increase operational cost and it will also not be able to attract people so it's a stupid idea. No one has the time to waste 5 days in our fast lifestyle. You need to end a game and produce result within 6-7 hrs max. Test does not guarantee result even after 5 days of play

Last edited:
Day night will only increase operational cost and it will also not be able to attract people so it's a stupid idea. No one has the time to waste 5 days in our fast lifestyle
Ya but it is better that the current day test setup. & Yes 5 days are a long time test matches should be reduces to about 3 days by limiting the no of overs per innings or something like that.

Ya but it is better that the current day test setup. & Yes 5 days are a long time test matches should be reduces to about 3 days by limiting the no of overs per innings or something like that.

That's what i am saying, if you want people to engage then reduce per innings over to 20 and play 2 innings, everything will be complete in 6-7 hrs with a result at the end of that time

Test world series once every 10 years.
Odi chmapions cup once every 5 years.
T20 world cup once every 3 years.

Just my opinion. Plz send it to icc anyone. Lol

My opinion is that Cricket World Cup should be played with atleast 16 teams because it is a world cup so many teams as much as possible should participate. While you see in Football World Cup 32 teams play. ICC should not reduce the teams they should only increase the teams for every Cricket World Cup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock