• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.

Improve Windows-XP Shutdown Speed

Napster

Elite
Reaction score
Follow the steps as given below-

1) Go to Start then select Run

2) Type 'Regedit' and click ok

3) Find 'HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl PanelDesktop'

4) Select 'WaitToKillAppTimeout'

5) Right click and select 'Modify'

6) Change the value to '1000'

7) Click 'OK'

8) Now select 'HungAppTimeout'

9) Right click and select 'Modify'

10) Change the value to '1000'

11) Click 'OK'

enjoyyyyy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Reliance Jio subscribers calls to Bharti Airtel network improve Reliance Jio 4
S Reliance Jio Is Working With Samsung to Improve Its 4G Network Indoors and Outdoors. Reliance Jio 0
R Apple iOS 10.3 beta: Siri learns IPL cricket, improve 3D Touch support for apps Mobiles & Accessories 4
S Call Drops Reducing; Auctions to Improve Services: Telecom Minister. Telecom Services 1
R Airtel, Vodafone, Idea turn to Facebook, Twitter to improve consumer experience Telecom Services 2
R Corning Gorilla Glass 5 announce, offer 2x improve damage resistance over Glass 4 Mobiles & Accessories 0
R Telcos earn Rs 250 crore a day yet unwilling to invest to improve services: TRAI Telecom Services 4
T Facebook announces new initiatives to improve internet services Mobiles & Accessories 0
J Telcos to improve network quality in Goa, says COAI Telecom Services 1
T NASA's new micro-satellites to improve hurricane forecasting General Topics 0
mmadhankumar Google to improve scrolling experience in Chrome browser Computers & Hardware 6
mmadhankumar UC Browser 9.4 for Android released, brings new features to improve browsing speed Mobiles & Accessories 1
geekvishal How can I improve my English writing? General Topics 1
Bapun Raz India telcos must improve tech for cyber surveillance Telecom Services 0
Bapun Raz Bharti Airtel deploys Cisco ASR 5500 platform to improve mobile broadband Airtel 0
I Apple hires Kaspersky to improve OS security Mobiles & Accessories 5
S TRAI to improve service quality for 3G voice calls Telecom Services 2
I TRAI to improve service quality for 3G voice calls Telecom Services 0
B HP Helps Bank Of India Improve Customer Experience Computers & Hardware 0
V Tip: Improve FM Radio Reception Easily. General Topics 4
B Apple, Google need to improve smartphone security: Blue Coat Computers & Hardware 0
K BSNL to improve broadband services Broadband Providers 0
Bapun Raz 10 Tips to Improve Interpersonal Skills General Topics 0
K Sehwag pushed Warner to improve four-day game Cricket 0
N How To Improve The Signal On Cell Phone! Computers & Hardware 0